B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE with an automatic transmission; it has 4 o2 sensors on the stock manifold. Can anyone tell me where to get the harness side plugs for the o2 sensors, the stock female ends are gone and I need to get the end plugs? Maybe a company sells a universal 4 wire plug end.

· Registered
2,679 Posts
you need the harness to connect to the o2 sensor itself? like you bought an o2 sensor without a harness? (you can get these at parts stores, normally we resolder the new o2 sensor onto the old harness)

or do you need the pigtail so the o2sensor harness plugs into the vehicle wiring? (you will need to get the pigtail at a junkyard or a large section of harness from the dealership)

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great

I was afraid you were going to say that, I guess I will have to go to the junk yards in Dallas and look for the harness there I don't want to spend $400.00 on the whole harness. Maybe there might be some money to be made if someone could come up with female plug ends to replace the heat damaged ones on older cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.