B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to try and buy as many nismo parts as i could for my car starting with the exhaust but was having a hard time finding the best price. Was just wondering what everyone payed and where they got it from. Also if anyone has any sound files of their exhaust id love to hear them as well thanks.

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
best price you'll find is maybe around $500...just a guess tho

·
Registered
5 Posts
i am getting my exhaust for $430 employee cost :)

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
SE-RAVentura said:
i am getting my exhaust for $430 employee cost :)
maybe you can hook him up? maybe 450 that way you make 20 bucks??? both of youd be happy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that would be awsome if he could. I live in PA and MD is only like an hour away from me so i could coem pick it up. Wouldnt want him getting introuble or anything for it though.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
If you reeeally like Nismo and just gotta have it, then that's fine of course. But you won't get any gratitude from Nissan for buying it..they don't back the darn stuff like TRD does with Terdota.
I'm not trying to keep ya from getting it, just saying that their is alot of great product out their that is just as deserving of your money, and most likely, less of it.
Definitely look at the Stromung and Vibrant systems, you can build a great system from mandrel bent piping and a Magnaflow, etc. etc.
Nismo makes or places their name on some real good parts, but they also charge a premium price for that name.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
the other systems do look good. But for some reason the feeling of saying my car has all nismo in it makes me feel special or somthing. IDK maybe its just me.

Well bought the one from leeparts since it was the cheapest i could find out there. Thanks Amplified2000 didnt know about that site. Think ill end up buying everything from them in the future. Thanks for all your gusy info.

·
Registered
42 Posts
silentbob'spec said:
the other systems do look good. But for some reason the feeling of saying my car has all nismo in it makes me feel special or somthing. IDK maybe its just me.

No, it's not just you. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Find Cornut. I think he's on here or the V-Board. He has definate hook ups. PM him. May have to put in some dirve time but good deals. (Rims, Nismo Spoiler, and Nismo Rear lip for just over $1000)

·
Registered
8 Posts
go with lee auto parts mall. They're cheap, reliable, and have great customer service. I get all my nismo parts from them. Also, they ship very fast. I usally get my part in less then a week after I order them. http://www.leeparts.com/

just a tip.. i think its best to get cold air intake before exhaust.. its a great mod!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts