B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, who wants to risk a moment for a reunion?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm in this time.....my moving is over and boxes are empty. Gimme a time and date. :) BTW, I was just emailing with another guy from MTL with an SE. I hope he reads this.

·
Registered
67 Posts
That would be me.. I'm in the west island, black SE with p/p and I'd like to meet with you all.

Mike

·
Registered
186 Posts
hey alright, West Island....spent most of my life living there in Kirkland and Beaconsfield, still have many friends there. I'm also going to be around there more now that I'm back in St. Laurent.
Let's see, that's 2 blacks, two silvers, two charcoals, one blue (?),and one spicy Cajun Red. I guess all we need is the green one and a white one.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about a meeting at the Julep thursday night July 5th,around 6pm?? We can have dinner together!!

SpIcEz and Sykopat, are u in this time?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmmmm, you're tempting me!!! Maybe I should make an effort and go to Julep tomorrow to meet other SE buddies!!! I never met anyone on this board.

18h00-18h30 should probaby be good for me. I work like 10 minutes from there (Parc/Jean-Talon) and I finish at 17h00.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So DropD, are u gonna come or not???

I don't want to end there being alone!!!!:confused:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll be there. I came to work with my car so I'll go there directly (should be there for around 18h00).

I brought my digital camera.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ok, I'll be there barring any problems with the gf. Maybe she can bring her SE too. :) I may not park it in the Julep itself though since mine is not modified in any way.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I,ll be there around 6 pm, need to wash my car because of the rain... Crimson, come on man!!! Don't be shy, we need as much SE as possble, we can take a picture of our car!!!

You need to park your car with us!!!!!!:p

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll park mine in the Julep parking lot even though it doesn't have any modifications (it doesn't even have the perf package!) besides a K&N drop-in :)
Just for kick.

It still has:
front strut bar, twin pipe muffler, 15" rims, fog lights, spoiler and white face gauge (well, titanium... whatever).

I brought some "tire shine" too hahaha

Does anyone knows if the carwash on the other side of the street is "contact" or not? I need to visit one!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Je sais pas, mais + loin sur Jean-Talon, il y a un Shell où il lave à la main. je vais p-ê y aller.

On se voit vers 18 h 00.
Ciao!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Je vais checker ça, je vais arriver par John-Talone
(je travaille à la hauteur de Du Parc)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'll email mjpeterson to see if he can show up and maybe my gf too, that would be 5 SE's in a row. :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That'll make a good picture for the B15 to show off!!!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts