B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I survived. Had a great time. Saw a few skylines, Craig Lieberman's Porsche GT2, and a bunch of supras, subies, etc.

Saw a bunch of spec V's as well, but only one I saw had anything more than an AEM intake in the engine bay.
There was a sunburst yellow Spec with vinyl graphics and tint, but a short ram intake and that was it, mostly stuff like that.

I finally met the infamous GTR. How old are you dude? 17?
Also met Supr Sonic B15, cool guy. Never got to look at the interior of your ride dude!

All in all it was a good show, didn't stay for the awards, as it's 3:30 and they weren't scheduled till 5pm today, lol.

·
Hakuna Matata, bishes!
2,354 Posts
Yeah...that six and a half hour drive is a long way...glad you had fun...wish I could have gone...

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6.5? dude, I ended up gettin on the interstate at 11:30. Took I-75 to 319, stopped for gas once, then stopped at McDonalds in Thomasville.....it took me about 4 hours, lol

·
Hakuna Matata, bishes!
2,354 Posts
That's cuz your boost propelled you up to 135 the whole way, right?

·
Registered
342 Posts
i wanted to see your car. were you in the show??? I was the black spec v with all my windows up and shoing nothing. haha i jus wanted a parking spot. At least my car was nicer than all the ricer sentras with F&F paint jobs and goddy body kits. Oh well. it was a good time though.....

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
02 Black Spec V said:
i wanted to see your car. were you in the show??? I was the black spec v with all my windows up and shoing nothing. haha i jus wanted a parking spot. At least my car was nicer than all the ricer sentras with F&F paint jobs and goddy body kits. Oh well. it was a good time though.....
I was in the brown section, row L.............on the north side of the track pretty much.................where were you?

I might have seen your car, lol. I parked next to a guy from Tallahassee with a stock blackout Spec V, funny enough.

·
Hakuna Matata, bishes!
2,354 Posts
chimmike said:
I parked next to a guy from Tallahassee with a stock blackout Spec V, funny enough.
Who was that? New recruit? And did Steph, the chick w/ the yellow V, go up to Nopi? I saw her driving towards GA Friday afternoon...

·
Registered
342 Posts
i was in yellow j. i didnt really make it over there. im from GA anyways, so it wasnt me

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I figured.

Man, some of the cars I saw were horrible :(

It was a good weekend, but I really was expecting more. Eh, who cares...................I got out of Tallahassee for a couple of days, lol

·
Registered
465 Posts
haahah I waited around for about 20 mins....

then I got HOT and had to go get something to drink...
then went over to the dyno area by turn 1 a HOduuuuuh
accord hit a 128.5 hp on the juice,,hahahahahaon the juice.
and guy next to me when I laughed said "but that's to the wheels" I laughed again and said I can do that at 3/4 throdle.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Iam 19, it was a great turn out for the b15's, I love mike's turbo, awsome look, we did a lot of talking which was great, I also had my friend with me which drives a molten silver specv, we entered in the nopi car show too.

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whammie said:
Took 1st place with the Spec (in the powerslot booth) and met a ton of you guys, it was a blast.
I didn't see the powerslot booth! I thought you might win.

who were the other winners? you stayed for the awards?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts