B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if it's jus my car or what. But when I hit like 60-70+MPH theres a whistling noise. Sounds like its from the wind. But it happens every time I hit 60-70+MPH but at higher speeds it goes away.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I think there was a prior thread that related to this subject,,,,But I couldn't find it but I believe it was something like the windsheild gasket or something like that and they had it replaced and it was all set.....but don't quote me on that,,,I'm sure someone will reply that remembers exactly what it was.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
259 Posts
SS is correct. I also had that problem. the widshield seal needs to be replaced. be forewarned though, they will prolly try to recaulk it or something to that effect. tell them your buddy had the same problem last week and took it to (another nissan dealer in your area) and that's what it was.

------------------
MY PAGE
WAIT! USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup you guys were right. The parts are on order. The basturd at the service dep. tryed to make me pay for it. The idiot felt dumb when the general manager "family friend" had to come down and tell him that the part is under Warranty! Thanks for the help

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2. Kaizo Speed Gear

[This message has been edited by TSR14 (edited April 30, 2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts