B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everytime it rains here in washington which is almost everyday i can hear the car riding on the water(the swoosh sound)very clearly from the rear passenger side of the car like the doors open...but its not and i tried to check maybe the doors not sealed correctly or something but yeah...i was just wondering if any of you guys had this problem..

------------------
2000 gxe avalanche..
L/P and C/P

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I've never had this problem and I don't recall anyone mentioning this also......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've heard the same thing, I even turned to look and see that the windows were up on the back. I don't know, I can't find any real problem with it but it sure is strange.

------------------
'97 VW Golf Trek - modded
'00 Sentra SE - PP, PIAAs, Tint

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
same here too, never located it but will definately check it out when i have time. Did you check on the seals?

------------------
2000 Sentra SE PP Black 5 spd
In the body shop right now!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i checked the seals and stuff in both the rear doors to see if they were the same and they seem okay...i dont know though, its not a big problem..just annoying at times, but im gonna dynamat the doors anyways...i hope it fixes the problem...

------------------
2000 gxe avalanche..
L/P and C/P

·
Registered
149 Posts
I tend to think the sound is coming from the rear deck, not the rear doors. Also, the factory sub is located on the driver side and the noise seems to be from the pass. side (empty space?). Maybe some dynamat on the underside of the rear deck will help solve it.

------------------
'97 VW Golf Trek - modded
'00 Sentra SE - PP, PIAAs, Tint

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Same thing happened to me last night on the way home from school. I kept turning around to check ,but nothing was open and all the windows were up. I was just thinking WTH is that lol. It bothered me so I just turned up the music . For a second I thought I left the sunroof open a little ,but nope sure enough it was coming from the back of the car.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on order and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well I noticed when it rains I hear something coming from the back seat/drivers side window area...someone riding in the car with me noticed that it happened when the wipers fling water (back to that area)like water from the front hitting the window right behind me...not sure if that's what you're talking about but it bugged me until I guessed that's what it was...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no its the sound of the tires riding on water...im sure of that..

------------------
2000 gxe avalanche..
L/P and C/P

1 - 9 of 9 Posts