B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
after charles' record
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot Import Kustoms is proud to announce fisrt release.

Ok guys, here's what everyone with an 04 Spec has been waiting for. We have begun the molding proccess for new grilles. The grilles will be similar to the AT inset grilles for the Altima. Pics of finished product will be posted in the next few weeks. First batch is expected to be finished and shipped in 6 weeks. Price is yet to be determined. I am guaging the interest so we will have an idea of how many to make on first run. Insert will be made by reputable company with experience in aftermarket kits. (i.e. they make alot of saleen parts) Grilles will be made of high quality aluminum with fiberglass insert ring. mesh will be prepainted and rings color matched to your preferance. Please leave feedback and within the next two weeks we will begin a group buy on the first batch. Also website will be up and running buy the time production begins. We will also be working on M3 mirrors in a couple of different styles and body kits to come. This is a new company which has decided to make first crack with the Spec-V market. For further questions I can be reached at [email protected]

Robbie C.
Hot Import Kustoms

just to give you an idea

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
lookin good man......best of luck to you in your new business venture........i'm not one to buy parts for the car that aren't performance oriented but there are plenty of people on here who will buy show parts.......either way congrats on starting your own business.......i wish you much success

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
62 Posts
im def down for one..

·
Registered
183 Posts
i'd be in, definitely lookin forward to more products in the future

Good luck and keep at it :cool:

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
im in...

·
Registered
278 Posts
I cant wait!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
loll, I love my bucktooth. The only thing I do admit is kinda dumb looking on a 04 Sentra is the bottome of the front bumber. Other than that the 04 sentra owns all :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
definitely put me down for one too! Let us know when we can preorder!

·
Registered
75 Posts
i'll take one too :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
good!!! cant wait for the body kits to arrive...that grill is looking decent....resembles the stock one a little bit besides that ugly nissan symble in the middle....other then that cant wait for the grilles to arrive...gotta agree with Customsentra1...ill wait to see what it looks like first

·
Registered
71 Posts
See it first, if I likey I'm in.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts