B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya, so all of my friends left for college while im going to a community college here, livin @ home basically to help pay for the car.
im sooo bored and no theres no one here to hang out w/ anymore.
i live in thousand oaks, ca. goin to mpcc and thats it.
where are the places to go around here and talk cars or just hang out.
i need to make new friends cause now im lost...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome to my world, it only gets worse, you know after they all graduate and move away for good.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
my advice: since your friends are gone..focus your boredom on the internet and modding your car...if u got no cash focus ur boredom on learning how to drive and have fun (ie canyon runs)

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
SR20dee said:
holy moving thread batman !!!!
Holy... ahh I'm fresh out!

Focus on your studies man! I'm sitting here on a Saturday night trying to do some sociology homework. I keep getting distracted by suspension ideas that run through my mind. Estimated time of completion on my homework: Never! :D

I did the whole go out drving thing for a while, but the fact is around here there are really no go roads to drive and one can only be entertained going in a straight line for a short while.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
you'll be able to focus more on school since you are staying at home and going to a CC. most people i know that went off to college ended up phucking up, losing scholarships, attaining a nonrecoverable gpa, and quitting school. so look at the good side of things, worry about the important things such as getting a good education and getting out of the world you are currently stuck in...well, that is if you want to do that.

i, for one, have lived in shreveport, LA for my entire life and when i graduate from a CC in the spring with a bachelors degree in accounting, i hope to leave this city and this state. there is a lot of world out there and i hope to see it.

and if it makes you feel any better, the CC i go to is www.lsus.edu and it is really considered to be one of the top 3 school in the state and is very well respected by employers in texas, arkansas, oklahoma, louisiana for putting out students that know what the phuck they are doing. they would rather have a student from my school than a student from LSU anyday. you take it for what its worth and realize that you are going to school for school and to improve yourself.

so i wish you good luck in your blah blah blah :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts