B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The nitto 450 extreme is a great all season tire for you Spec drivers. I love these tires the wet/dry traction is excellant. I live in MD and we are having a spill of bad weather and flooding with hurricane Isabell and these tires went right threw the water like a fish. I do not know how good they perform in the snow yet but so far they are fantastic. They are also a quiet tire as well and they grip really awesome as well. They only cost about 95 bucks a tire in the 215/45/17 tire. www.discounttiredirect.com

·
oil leaks blow
2,389 Posts
I'd have to agree with you,....if this was two years ago. They're a great tire, but old design. Much better tires still out there. But a good price always wins. :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Silver SER 5-Sp said:
The nitto 450 extreme is a great all season tire for you Spec drivers. I love these tires the wet/dry traction is excellant. I live in MD and we are having a spill of bad weather and flooding with hurricane Isabell and these tires went right threw the water like a fish. I do not know how good they perform in the snow yet but so far they are fantastic. They are also a quiet tire as well and they grip really awesome as well. They only cost about 95 bucks a tire in the 215/45/17 tire. www.discounttiredirect.com
Dude, I live in MD too up in Sparks, I had the Nitto NT450's on my old car, in fact, if you look at my site in my sig, you can see them on the Konig's. Just thought I'd let you know that they are no good in the snow, no traction whatsoever. I tried them out last winter. They are really great on dry road, much better than the conti's I got now.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nitto Neo Gens are all season tires they are mud and snow rated.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts