B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Nissan's homepage they have an icon that says WATCH THE WORLD REVEAL The Sedan Breaks Free 04/11/01 2:45 pm (EST). What car are they talking about. If you look at the car they are showing in the background it doesn't look like a Sentra. Maybe it could be the new Altima or maybe a new Maxima. Who knows? Or it could be a whole new sedan that Nissan is bringing out. Can't wait to see what it is.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
that new alty is gonna tiite from the concept pics at least, and they finally get a v6! Now those lameass' at altimas.net will have something to race...

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(There's a homeless lady living in my crx!)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hmmm wonder if it will be at the New York Auto show?!?! I'm hittin that joint up next weekend. I'll post any pics of the SE-R or Altima if people are interested...

------------------
- JC -

2000 Sentra SE 5-spd, Sunroof, in Radium

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D So you actually got it?? Gonna do a swap? What's the deal on your new toy??

------------------
Jae
'00 SE
Missing my Civic, loving my Sentra.

[This message has been edited by SR20DE 2K (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SR20DE 2K:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D So you actually got it?? Gonna do a swap? Josh, that shady bastard at the body shop is finally giving me my stuff back tomorrow... or so he says...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im gonna go put a deposit on it today, its a 88 hf(lightest model) slush-0-matic for $700. We will diffinetly be swapping. Depending on funds it'll be a zc, sohc vtec or b16...I never heard Vtec until Sat at dynoday...fukn A itsounds awesome!!

I figure it'll be cool to have an extra car thats disposable to play with and learn from.

post some pics when you get the stillen lip, fuggn bodyshops are the shadiest i swear man...got some horror stories...

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

[This message has been edited by DarKsiDe_SE (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
Im gonna go put a deposit on it today, its a 88 hf(lightest model) slush-0-matic for $700. We will diffinetly be swapping. Depending on funds it'll be a zc, sohc vtec or b16...I never heard Vtec until Sat at dynoday...fukn A itsounds awesome!!

I figure it'll be cool to have an extra car thats disposable to play with and learn from.

post some pics when you get the stillen lip, fuggn bodyshops are the shadiest i swear man...got some horror stories...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAH the good ol' HF. My bro had one of those back in the day. Dog slow. But yup, there's nothing like the scream of VTEC to wake ya up in the morning. :D But do yourself a favor and go for DOHC VTEC (B-series motors). I had SOHC VTEC before... it just isn't the same. Honestly, if you had a CRX with a b-series motor, you would whoop on all of us B15s here... and have the potential (and aftermarket) to whoop on the majority of SE-Rs out there.

Yah, I got my camera all ready and sh*t so I can take some damn pics already. Just been waiting for my stuff man! Heheheh I took that part of my post off in case that foo reads this board, but I doubt it. Anyways, pics will be up for sure.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE
Missin my Civic, luvin my Sentra.

M

·
0 Posts
At the last dyno day our car club did, someone brought a built Integra GSR. The thing put down about 165HP to the wheels. Let me tell you, when that puppy hit 5,500RPM, you were instantly transported to engine zen. I have never heard anything like it before in my life! I have a newfound respect for the V-tec motor's after that. hehe.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
93 Posts
From every article I have read, It's definitely the new Altima. Nissan was expected to debut the Altime at the New York Auto Show, which is why the world reveal date is the date that it is. The Altima is being built off of a platform that the new Maxima will be built on as well. But the new Maxima won't be seen for another year, since it is due out as a 2003 model I believe. But thankfully the altima will be as big as the current maxima and supposedly offer a V6 that is supposed to be more powerful than the current Maxima. I guess we will all find out on the 11th.

FrontierBoy

[This message has been edited by frontierboy (edited April 05, 2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts