B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Nissan Consumer Affairs today to file a complaint regarding how my paint repair was handled. I *may* have a case for having the paint job re-done. I am waiting for a call back.

What I didn't realize is that Nissan keeps a permanent record of EVERY SINGLE PERSON that has bought a Nissan Brand New for the past like 15 years. Not only that, but Nissan keeps a detailed record of every warranty claim relating to your car. The woman knew every single detail about my paint repair. She had the entire paint inspection report on her computer. She knew how many miles were on my car, and she even had pictures of my car from when the paint inspection was done! :D Now that I have called them, details about the phone call will be stored in my "permanent record" too. It's amazing how much they know about you.

She said they keep all relevant data concerning your car FOREVER! Considering Nissan sells several HUNDRED THOUSAND cars per year, I can only imagine how many people are in their database.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-Place Racing CAI

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hmmmmm that's some interesting info Maxx...
I would have never guessed they would keep info for that length of time and that well detailed........

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
311 Posts
Can anyone say 1984?

------------------
Samo

If my FTP worked, there'd be a cool picture of my car here, but no, I have to go with a local service...

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit -> my site <- ! Be sure to add your car to the cool rides!

·
Registered
52 Posts
maxximtl

Hey thats great news. I hope that you are going to get that problem taken care of with your paintjob.

I am telling you They will be EXTRA NICE to you after Nissan Cons Affairs investigates the incident.

Good Luck

[This message has been edited by whozdatgryl (edited April 27, 2001).]

·
Registered
169 Posts
how about the car sales person rembering you by your first name? In the past 10 years my family has bought 4 nissans from the same guy. He rembers my dads name :) He should he's made decent money off of us!

91 max se
95 max gxe
94 quest se
01 b15 se

doc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
I called Nissan Consumer Affairs today to file a complaint regarding how my paint repair was handled. I *may* have a case for having the paint job re-done. I am waiting for a call back.

What I didn't realize is that Nissan keeps a permanent record of EVERY SINGLE PERSON that has bought a Nissan Brand New for the past like 15 years. Not only that, but Nissan keeps a detailed record of every warranty claim relating to your car. The woman knew every single detail about my paint repair. She had the entire paint inspection report on her computer. She knew how many miles were on my car, and she even had pictures of my car from when the paint inspection was done! :D Now that I have called them, details about the phone call will be stored in my "permanent record" too. It's amazing how much they know about you.

She said they keep all relevant data concerning your car FOREVER! Considering Nissan sells several HUNDRED THOUSAND cars per year, I can only imagine how many people are in their database.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Dr. Mario (edited April 27, 2001).]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr. Mario:
how about the car sales person rembering you by your first name? In the past 10 years my family has bought 4 nissans from the same guy. He rembers my dads name :) He should he's made decent money off of us!

91 max se
95 max gxe
94 quest se
01 b15 se
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, your family list of Nissans sounds like mine.
92 Max SE
93 Altima GXE
98 Max SE
00 Xterra
00 Sentra SE

------------------
2000 Avalanche Sentra SE w/pp. JWT POP, Advanced timing @ 17deg., 205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, Stromung midpipe. (M.I.A nismo00)

·
Registered
92 Posts
wow thats alot of info they need to keep
while on hte Nissan family
here are the nissans and other cars in my family(keep in mind I am 17 so all but the focus are my parents)
1991 Nissan Sentra XE
1995 Nissan Quest XE
1995 Ford Aspire(what junk!)
2000 Nissan Quest XE with free TV :D
2000 Ford Focus(it was a hard choice, Sentra or focus, focus won b/c I would ony have gotten the sentra if I would have been able to get a 5speed SE, i got stuch with an automagic)

Next car for my parents maybe an I-30 or the new altima unless the next Quest rocks(freshalloy.com was saying 222hp :wow :)
my next car :D SE-R senta unless i find something better :D

------------------
FocalJet.com
TEAM Mid-Atlantic
Find me on the jet as: focalBlur
waiting for the SE-R
I Love Nissans
Drive a focus
AIM:roninsage007

1 - 7 of 7 Posts