B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys... Dion and I have been trying to get something organized as far as a meet for when he comes down. I've finaly been able to nail down some pricing and dates on renting our new local Drag Strip and Road Course! The place is www.noproblemraceway.com and is located about an hour southwest of New Orleans. They have one of the stickiest tracks in the country and a nice road course too! I got pricing for 1/2 a day with full access to the track's facilities, including concession stands, and restrooms. The price is going to be around 1100.00. I'm gauging interest in how many people can commit to coming out. Dion and I will throw in some money.. and I figure if we can get about 15-20 people at least to come out.. Then the cost per person will be around 40.00 to 55.00 per person to attend. Remember, this will be a private party, and we will have full access to whatever we want for 1/2 a day. The more people we can get to come out.. the cheaper it will be per person. Please post here if you can DEFINATELY come out.. and I'll email you with details. Thanks
Travis

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
october 6th?? your gonna have some serious tough action trying to get people down there on a monday. schedule pending for work, i give it a 50/50 that i can make it....

·
PEGLEG POWAH!!
228 Posts
chillboy said:
Every Sat/Sun in Oct is booked up. This is worth calling in sick.
Cant call in sick to school!!!!

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
We need more interest. Travis invite some of the bottle happy locals too. I swear every one of Travis's friends I met down there was on the bottle. Even Squirels Ford pickemuptruck. Fear the juggers!
Come on guys this is both tracks and Chillin afterwards or before or both, but not during.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
well, since this was mainly posted over the weekend, maybe we'll get more responses during the week!

barricuda, drag dangling fury and fluid 1 with you. we need more people. tell just to think of it as a road with a happy ending. besides, you guys need something to get your minds off isabel ;)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
chillboy said:
Bump. So that's six people. We can do it!!!
Take a day off you deserve it.
so who is in so far besides:

1. chillboy
2. travis
3. bigjerm
4. dhartim
5. niceguy (i'm assuming)
6. barricuda

everyone, this will be a landmark occassion for the qr25! and can't believe this isn't getting more attention from everyone. we have lots of texas, several louisiana, mississippi members. get travis to get in touch with southernmiss45 and see if hes interested...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts