B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last nite I finally got to run my car to 4k rpm in 3rd gear with O/D off. I got that funky rev lag that showed in your dyno charts. Damn, that isht was noticable! Did you ever figure out what that was? I'm thinking of showing that to the dealer next week. What do you think? Guys (and gals)?Any ideas?

*EDIT: Crap! I just realized that I should have searched for the old topic and brought it back up. Sorry! Please don't hurt me. :)*

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ stuff
Seeking SOHC VTEC once again...

[This message has been edited by SR20DE 2K (edited April 22, 2001).]

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
nope never figured it out. NoVTECSER talked to Mike K. and he thought that the connection to the ecu was bad. Haven't checked that, but I think its just something in the ecu thinking it should shift, but can't or the tranny. I never took it to the dealer. If you go let me know what they say.later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, Stromung midpipe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've noticed it many times as well, but to me it's not as bad as you guys make it out to be. I always figured it was normal (never driven an auto much before), but it does seem kind of odd. Maybe it's some sort of wierd fuel cutoff thing, b/c it's most noticeable when you mash the gas w/ OD off. Even if you accelerate fast, but gradually press on the accelerator, I've noticed it doesn't do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts