B15 Sentra Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
1SentraNotEnuff said:
haha pwn3d.

Hey jason i want those mats but i cannot pay until october 7th is that okey?
Guess what. Last night over a few beers and some more beers, and then going home and discovering I have been living with a small gas leak for the last 6 months and that was why I was always out of it, I decided to do this until the end of October.

So, THESE PRICES ARE GOOD TILL THE END OF OCTOBER.

If a new pricing structure is released in this time I will have to re-adjust pricing again but I will let you know if that hapens... but it is unlikely it will.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
myB15 said:
Jason...

The Nismo Front Sway Bar [54600-RSB50] on the link to the website says Application: 2004-2005 Nissan Sentra.... does that mean it won't fit 2002 Spec V..?

CC
I think it will fit any B15U.. but for some reason that is what NISSAN releases in the notes for the product.

?

·
Registered
4 Posts
How do I go about getting the Nismo Lower brace, and will it fit the 2001 SE. Please let me know, I'm in Campbell, California 95008. Thanks a lot, David.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Jason, holding on to your word about keeping the prices until end of october right? if so, you're getting yourself a buy by the end of next week (I hope!)

Just to double check prices:
cat-back exhaust ($590 shipped)
header w/ cat (whats the price? the first page doesnt have it next to it!)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
eddieg said:
Hey Jason, holding on to your word about keeping the prices until end of october right? if so, you're getting yourself a buy by the end of next week (I hope!)

Just to double check prices:
cat-back exhaust ($590 shipped)
header w/ cat (whats the price? the first page doesnt have it next to it!)

$710 plus shipping for the header with cat...

$590 shipped in the lower 48 states for the exhaust...

pricing good till the end of october :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know this is a dumb question but will the "NISMO Cold Air Intake R-Tune" and "NISMO R-Tune Header NO CAT" work in my 2001 SE?

I just want to be 100% sure before I purchase them.
Thanks!!

81 - 97 of 97 Posts