B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get a set of the Nismo Shoulder Pads. i really want some and can't find them any where. how much are they and what web site. also, i have some pics of teh PR CAI on my GXE but i dont know how to have pics on your signature or post them please help. thanks

·
Registered
1,978 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey spicez, wheere did you get that antenna from, and for how much? also, how much shorter is it compared to the stock one?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
If you have any problems finding them let me know and i'll hook you up with a set I know of a place that's local to me that has them......

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
SpIcEz said:
Gene,

You talking about the antenna like mine, or the Trenz antenna ?
No I was actually talking about the Nismo shoulder pads,,,sorry I should have stated that....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just sent a money order to this web site called http://www.autowerksmotoring.com hey were Nismo shoulder pads in bolck lettering. it cost me 24.95, but they didnt indicate whether there was a shipping and handling charge. so i just sent the order of r 24.95. oh well. how much can u get them down there? and what styles do they have?? thanks

oh and i dont know how to post pics up yet?, but if u wnt a pic of hte CAII in my GXE,, jsut emal me or let me know.

also one more thing, um, does any nody know whre i can find the blue bulbs i alaways see people driving around with. mostly the ricers. i like those and i dont know what theu are called or what. i know we have 9007 65/55 wattage, but i dont know where to find those blue bulbs exactly. thanks

[Edited by NiSentraGXE2k on 06-08-2001 at 03:39 PM]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
CyGuy said:
spicez, how's the reception for that antenna, any good?
I have a Trenz billet aluminum antenna and it's short and I really didn't notice any change or loss of reception.....

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I personnaly havent notice much of a reception problem either.

Although I have to admit, reception wasnt that great to begin with. In any case, I was on the road between 2 major cities about 160km apart and straigh bang in the middle, I could get channels from both cities just fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts