B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm installing the nismo header on my car and the screws that come with the header doens't have the springs. do i use my stock springs? 'cuz when i try to do that, even when the spring is compressed all the way, there's a gap between the header and the downpipe. so when i tried to install it without using the springs, the threaded part of the screw is so short that when the bolt is tightened all the way to the threaded part, there's still a gap between the two pipes. someone help please. thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
There is a lead washer that is inside the old header. It's easy to miss. Just pop it out of the old header.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
And you're header is new right? Not used? If used, they you are missing something. The springs. I remember when I have my nismo exhaust installed, they have every piece of hardware except for the gasket, so I'm assuming that it's the same case that if you buy it new then you get the springs with it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found out why. i was just totally stupid!!! i tried to put the springs betwee the two pipes... gay me. haha sorry! thanks for you inputs! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts