B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pondered for the last month on wether or not to buy the nismo body graphics kit. My concern was that I have the Aztec Red 04 SpecV, and both color options for the kit are based on red. Well I finally broke down and bought the red/white/gray kit, and I love it! The documentation and supplied templates, and squeegie are well worth the money. I am extremely satisfied. I also threw in a pic of my new pedals for GP.

·
Registered
340 Posts
NICE! Even looks good on red.. :)

I was thinking of getting this as well (although I don't know if I can use the hood decal, since I have a CF one) but now I'm convinced I need it....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is by far my favorite change to the car yet! I fully reccomend it! I bought me from lee's auto parts, and on their web site they have the color car that each kit's color scheme is designed for, but the only car not listed is red, I looked everywhere for a picture, but couldn't find one. So I decided to be the guniea pig, but it all worked out. It is $150+shipping from them.

OFF TOPIC - does anyone have opinion between the stillen pulley, and ur's pulley?

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
Wow, I like my share of rice, I think a good looking car is more practical than a 400hp car....

But 150$ for a straight line of vynal? Ive seen full car designs for 25$ more...Way to pay 4 a name...

And EVERYONE wants this design...why? if i wanted a pinstripe on my car, i would have kept the stock one on lol...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And EVERYONE wants this design...why?
Because imho if it is factory it's not rice. To me rice is the guy with Tenzo R labels everywhere, and nothing Tenzo! I chose this kit, because like evrything else (minus stereo/engine cover, and pedals) is all nismo from the factory. And to me that is worth the $.

Ive seen full car designs for 25$ more...Way to pay 4 a name...
For the same reason you wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of "spike's" instead of nike's, or "Tommy Hilfinger" jeans. Becuase it's worth it....

·
Registered
516 Posts
reticle, that's purdy :)

throw some nismo rims on that biotch!

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
yeah im not sayin it looks bad, but its one line with a few dots on the end...for 150$...and if your sayin since its factory its not rice....thats like the kids that put NISSAN or CIVIC on their windsheild....

·
Bringin CA back
1,120 Posts
Nice ride man. I'm lovin the engine shot!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Where did u order it from? Was thinkin about getting the kit myself just because i love the design. My friend had one on his Granite GXE looked really nice on there.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Do ya really think NISMO made that decal kit or paid someone else to do it?
Kinda like the wheels....

Buy some good vinyl and save $100 to put into a substantial mod.

K-

·
Registered
147 Posts
Kit looks good man... the color of yur car doesnt even draw away from it.Nice job

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
omg $150 for some stickers

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I wasn't aware that Nismo had two different generation headers.....Mine looks alittle different and the Nismo logo that on mine is blocked by the alternator.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think that is because mine has the cat built in, and your's does not. That's what iv'e heard anyway.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks good, guy. I like the Nismo decals.

The Nismo decals are said to be made of "PVC material with a UV-Stable Urethane clear coat". If this is true, taking into account how many decals are in the kit, $150 is a pretty good price. You would pay WAY more at a graphics shop for a first-run design like that. A single color first run designs can cost approx. $50 for a decal right around 6"x3'.

Bigger picture....screw what anyone else thinks. Mod to make yourself happy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You make a really good point all together there are 21 individual decals that can be applied. Just because it doesn't take up the whole side of my car doesn't mean that it isn't alot!

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
I think it looks awesome, and it is one of the BEST cosmetic mods for our cars. Looks great, not overdone or ricey.

Now, it still is $150... which is pricey (for "stickers"). I am trying to convince myself it is worth it. I probably will, since I love the way the car looks w/ it :)

Later on though, since eventually I will get a CF hood.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts