Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Nismo/Azenis Sport

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Slappy McGear Slapper
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm getting to the point were I am running out of mods I can do that wont touch my warranty. It's unfortunate that I dont have the $$$ to afford voiding my 100,000 mile warranty, but I dont. I'll prolly be sticking to suspension stuff from now On (still debating on exhaust...pretty loud already w/ header and intake). Anyway my next purchase will be either Tein SS suspension or new wheel/tires. Silver Nismo rims in 225 Azenis Sports. I think they will cost about the same. I'm saying I budget about $1400 for either. Just wanted some opinoins on which would be the moe beneficial. And please dont say Koni Yellows/GC combo, not even considering that. Thanks all.

·
Registered
194 Posts
the rims arent really suspension more looks but if you went for like an 16x8 i would consider that suspension or handling

·
Slappy McGear Slapper
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can understand that thinking joe, but I'll be going frm a 24lb rim with crappy conti's to a 17lb rim with Azenis...I would consider that a performace upgrade.

·
Registered
194 Posts
yeah i would too but not really supension your gaining .5inch in width but better acceleration though i'm sure the tires are gonna grip like crazy

·
Vibrant Blue Army
64 Posts
tires are nice but i love the look of my car with my tein's and not to mention the ride. I was't sure how harsh bumps were going to be but it's awesome, it's the way it was suppose to ride!

·
Slappy McGear Slapper
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Nismo rims are made by Rays (same as Gram lights) ut they are actually cheaper then the ones in your link and they are the perfect offset. A 9" rim is WAYYY too wide. 7.5 is the limit without the tires sticking out the sides or some major body work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts