B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just people's opinion, but what do you think I should do next? I was thinking of easy cosmetics for the interior and outside, but what about performance? I don't want to be picky, but I want something easy and cheap. The things that I'm thinking about doing for the future is headers, pulleys...and that's it. I know that their is more to do than that for a NA car. The timing isn't really where I want to go with the gas prices. Thanks peoples and drive safe!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
It's kinda on the exspensive side but you can always go leather interior......

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
My next mod personally would be a short shifter and springs followed by a header possibly. I raced a '97 GST Spyder last night and was at his front door the whole way....with a short shifter he would have been seeing my tails.

-iLL

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey marvin let's do a header deal.....;)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i hear AEBS is on a 10 week back order on b14 headers :( and good luck with Hotshot if you can get a b15 one..... might as well try to get a group deal on the b14 header.... i bet you'd get em faster

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
SDsr20de858 said:
i hear AEBS is on a 10 week back order on b14 headers :( and good luck with Hotshot if you can get a b15 one..... might as well try to get a group deal on the b14 header.... i bet you'd get em faster
Chances are your probably right....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Install a new chip if there is any!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Or try the new front grille as the one of SpIcEz, it loooks way cool and it is cheap, believe me!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
considering that an eclipse has 50 more hp than a sentra you are going to need more than that to keep up with an eclipse. You are talking hi 14's to mid 15's depending on driver skill. 0-60's mid-hi 6 low 7...

iLLt3cK said:
My next mod personally would be a short shifter and springs followed by a header possibly. I raced a '97 GST Spyder last night and was at his front door the whole way....with a short shifter he would have been seeing my tails.

-iLL

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
short shifter doesnt shorten throw that much... but it helps...... elcipses are a joke.... i smoked a GSX at the line.... but it did come roaring after me... passed me up mid third.... but I still got to hit the hazards

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sentra Styling said:
Hey man, how goes the header crap anyways? How many companies make headers out there and we can't get ONE to R&D a damn header. WTF?

Pulley's still sound real good Gene...heheh..good out weigh the bad, don't ya think? I remember we both were discussing that before on the phone, what do you think we're waiting for?

After the header and pulley thing...engine mods slow down for us totally. Thanks for the inputs, and keep them coming guys!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
Sentra Styling said:
Hey man, how goes the header crap anyways? How many companies make headers out there and we can't get ONE to R&D a damn header. WTF?

Pulley's still sound real good Gene...heheh..good out weigh the bad, don't ya think? I remember we both were discussing that before on the phone, what do you think we're waiting for?

After the header and pulley thing...engine mods slow down for us totally. Thanks for the inputs, and keep them coming guys!
Well me and David are supposed to be putting the pulley's in his car so that'll give me plenty of experience for mine and if it's that easy then I'll order mine and throw them in....

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Please let me know Gene, alright? When I get back in July, I should be doing okay for more mods. :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
Please let me know Gene, alright? When I get back in July, I should be doing okay for more mods. :)
Oh will do man,,,I'm gonna bust out the digital camera and take step by step photo's along with a pen and paper to write down comments like tools needed and what not...

·
Registered
446 Posts
actually dr. mario you are WRONG...I was at his bumper after he got me in the bottom of 4th gear, I failed to mention that it was and automatic GST. I wouldn't be posting it if I didn't think I could attain it.

-iLL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts