B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
I read the thread on "thevboard", there I said it, it's no big deal! ;) I am posting here though! ;)

You need to call/go to the Schaumburg city hall and buy a permit. I think it's $40, or 45. Also, we have found in the past that if you have food, or the abilty to get food there then you should. This will make it more social. A good summer meet is a PITA to do, but well worth it!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think a permit is necessary, last time we had one hell of a showing.... but no teh cooking. if thats what we need it for, i'll send paul over there or something. if we DO end up needing a permit, everybody pitches in.

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Without a permit, anyone can park/have a party there. It sucks then! IMO

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont honestly think therell be enough people there to worry about. if it becomes a problem, hooters IS right there....

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
If you said you got mazda poeple, and SRT-4 people, plus B15 people, I think there will be enough! This is from a Nissan meet!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well a lot of the mazda kids are having a road rally... so only half of them are coming. and it doesnt look like TOO many b15ers are showing interest.... so if enough people wanna do it, we'll get a permit.

·
Car Noob
1,826 Posts
I wouldn't mind coming if I have nothing planned. Finally have something to show off. :) Dave probably tricked her all over the place before I got a chance, but it's new to some people - esp. if there will be SRT and Mazda guys there. ;)

As for the permit, you really should get one. Our meet almost wasn't when we found out the hard way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if we have the chance to do this, why not just try? its not like its a long trip to hooters from there. and by the looks of the replies here, not a lot of sentras will be coming anyways.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
i have been trying to get something together with the mazda people again b.c last weekend was so full of drama it sucked lol ...........it would be cool if we could have it all at the same time, but maybe i will end up making a couple trips back up there.

and yeah that pic is old.JP is in that pic 3 times and my b15 is in there too hahah

1 - 20 of 41 Posts