1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
What's a Midd penn throttle body?

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
resize resize!!! haha... looks nice man... but id lose the fart can... just doesn't look right on a truck... i know its been discussed b4 but i still think it wouldnt take too much work.. mayb like 6-8k to convert the spec to AWD since there is a AWD platform for the qr25de

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, the fart can gives it character:D You should have seen the stock exhaust I pulled out of the X-Trail. I'll try to get some pics later to show you what I'm talking about. Picture a sideways Rubbermaid trash can under the back bumper and you get an idea:p

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Terranismo said:
Hey, the fart can gives it character:D You should have seen the stock exhaust I pulled out of the X-Trail. I'll try to get some pics later to show you what I'm talking about. Picture a sideways Rubbermaid trash can under the back bumper and you get an idea:p
lmao! def get pics

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
hmm.. I'd like to port my tb also... gonna have to find a used one.

nice truck regardless, I think it looks hawt.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Added:

Painted front grille
Painted bumper surround
Painted X-Trail Ti mudguards
Front Ti halogens
2004 X-Trail clear sidemarkers
Motorage rear hatch spoiler
Debadged rear hatch
17x7' Konig GT-R wheels
Yokohama AVS 255/55R17 tires
Grounded knock sensor
SS Autochrome header
AEM cold air intake
Midd Penn Motorsports cross hatch ported throttle body

Added:

Clifford Car Alarm
Painted door trim
Painted rear view mirrors
Painted door handles
Painted rear window triangles
Energy Suspension motor mount inserts
"Nismo" Oil Catch Can
"Nismo" reservoir covers
L&R Racing 17x7' wheels

Mods due to be installed/photographed this month:

Arospeed Riot Polished/Gunmetal 18x7.5' wheels
Toyo Proxes 255/55R18 tires
Outlaw Engineering intake manifold & throttle body gaskets
Grounding kit
Voltage stabilizer
JWT balance shaft remover kit
JWT Camshafts
Southwest Autoworks pulley
Apexi Super AFC II Black
Akktion short shifter
JWT clutch
JWT flywheel

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
blackb15 said:
See you ran at the track, what did you run time wise?
15.2 on 17 inch wheels (26lbs each). Planning to go back on the 2nd of April but only if all mods are installed and the truck gets dyno tuned. I already have the 15 inch stock steelies mounted with Potenza tires for when the time comes.

The new track is dirtier than the one shown on the pics. Hope it doesn't affect my time that much.

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
looks real good... with the cams it should be a blast... u ever gonna lower that more? get rid of the wheel gap?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2KBlackSE said:
looks real good... with the cams it should be a blast... u ever gonna lower that more? get rid of the wheel gap?
Yeah, I can't wait for the cams Jeff. Thx again for the help;) Right now the truck has no wheel gap thanks to the 18's and taller tire sidewall.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Terranismo said:
15.2 on 17 inch wheels (26lbs each). Planning to go back on the 2nd of April but only if all mods are installed and the truck gets dyno tuned. I already have the 15 inch stock steelies mounted with Potenza tires for when the time comes.

The new track is dirtier than the one shown on the pics. Hope it doesn't affect my time that much.
thats pretty good. everytime i look at the car tho it reminds me of a..dum dum duuuum..CRV! but i love it anyways

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
the vehicle will transform with the flywheel/balance shaft removal/cams combo

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pio!pio! said:
the vehicle will transform with the flywheel/balance shaft removal/cams combo
Just installed the AFC yesterday with the grounding/stabilizer kit. Man did the AFC make a difference! I can't wait for the rest of the parts to arrive. Cams/clutch/flywheel are already in transit and should arrive before next week.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts