B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were running low on time during the install so I took no pics of the teins but I will later, here is a shot with the new 19" Racing Hart GT-5 and Toyo Proxes4, the tires are awesome, driving into Atlanta this weekend was a PAIN and the tires have hella grip!

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
Looking good as always...keep it up!!

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
All I have to say is DAMN!!! Your car looks totally hot, but I thought it was black? Nice paintjob with the blue I love it. Oh yeah, and the wheels look really nice as well.

·
shaft_master
289 Posts
Aboslutely Badass looking! You've taken that car a long way from the start of it all.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll post up some more pics later, they're on the other memory card. I love the Teins! the car handles better than I've ever remembered. Thanks for the comments guys.

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
wait i saw the car in the other thread.
whammie, how would you like to join the vibrant blue army? thats a very, very sexy blue!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's a HOK cobalt blue, I did it to get it in Modified mag... we're shooting this week. I personally love good black paint on cars but my paint was junk to start with so I went bright with the blue and yes that is a Sparco rear seat.

·
Registered
62 Posts
how much did a paint job like that run you?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I drive it most of the time, I love driving it too much to trailer it, and the paint and body would cost about 11g. Notice no molding on the sides and no antenna

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
11 grand? LoL... it isn't THAT nice looking. Glad you have some major sponsorship. Enjoy the photoshoot.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts