B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered Motegi mr12's in gold for my 00 SE pp jaded along with some 205/55/16 yokohama AVS intermediates to use on track. Anybody tried that size tire yet? If the wheels lok ok on ths car, I may make them my daily driver wheels and use the stocks for track. Hope to have them on by this weekend.

G

·
I like the look of those wheels. I have seen them on a B14 in gunmetal, and they looked good. It will be interesting to see how the gold works on your car. THe only downside to those wheels is that they are heavy. 19 pounds for the 16's. Hopefully they will be strong though. :D

Definetly post pictures when you get a chance!

BTW, those tires WILL rub at full lock. Hopefully it won't cause any problems for you.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered the wheels through American Racing, where I work we are a dealer for these so I got 'em for less than 90 each. They also through in lug nuts. I know they are heavy, but I am on a budget and could not afford lighter wheels. I'm also an internet dummy, so if anyone is in the Raleigh NC area and can load some pics I'll be glad to drive an hour or so to get them to you. Also if you're in the area, I can help with tire pricing and possibly wheel pricing. If interested just e-mail me and we can make the arrangments.

·
Registered
816 Posts
So are Motegi rims made by American Racing? If they are, then they should be strong cuz I know that American Racing makes really strong but really heavy street wheels.

But hey, for less than $90/rim, you can't beat that kinda deal.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Cool make sure you get plenty of pics for us.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts