B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics I just took with the tint and magnaflow muffler.

Next on my mod list is to lower my car atleast 2 inchs then im gona buy a CAI and who knows whats next :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nice looking man, really clean. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
100 Posts
hey what did that muffler cost u... and did u get the resonator with it? and what was the cost of installation? thanks...

BTW nice clean look bro

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the magnaflow for 85 dollars off the internet and it was suppose to cost 65 dollars to have it put on including hangers and sone piping but I got lucky and the guy did it for only 30 dollars at the Midas here. He also said there is something he can remove under the car in the exhaust area that will let more airflow to make it even louder cause i didnt get new piping all the way up to the cataylic convertor (correct me if im wrong lol) But its lookin and sounding good at the time.

·
Registered
252 Posts
01 Gxe

Looks good, but a little too "Stock" for my taste. Check out the "SE-R CLONE" in my sig. Combo of the best of three worlds: GXE, SE, & SE-R.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Did a little photoshop on your car.

First:

Lowered
5Zigen FN-01R-C

After that I went a little crazy and made it a 2 door. =/

I kinda messed up on this chop. I made the door too short for the car, so it doesnt look too well. Oh well, Im not about to redo it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
that ish needs to be lowered and u need to slap some tasteful rims on. its too stock looking right now.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i know im not workin so i barely make money at the time and I just got it im getting it lowered here soon as for rims still dont know what I want.

Nice photoshop looks awsome.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hmm why did the never make a 2 Door b15. I mean the had the 2 door B13 and B14 so why not just be cool and continue with the b15. But still nice car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts