B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE. I am totally redoing this car from the motor to the tail pipe. I have added a stainless steel header along with a Weapon-R air intake with the Dragon Filter. I have cleaned and painted the entire engine and compartment. Everything thing is in very good mechanical order. The inside has been totally taken apart and redone in high gloss black. This car went from a tan and light brown interior to the Krylon fusion gloss black. New carpet, new seat covers the works. I added an EVO 2 full body kit and blended all the body components together no seems. The hood had a functional scoop and the roof has a non functional scoop. I just like the look. I am going to run 205x60x14 tires on the stock wheels. The exhaust is going to have a racing muffler with 1 in and 2 out.
I am running into a problem with the dome light, map lights and the door locks not working. I have checked out all the fuses and the relays both under the hood and dash everything looks good nothing is burned or even discolored. I unplugged all the plugs under the dash and took the battery cables off nothing seems to work. Anyone have any other suggestions?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fixed

If it was a snake I would be bit. I missed the most obvious fuse box. I looked in the fuse box under the dash and the relay box in the engine compartment, but did not see the other fuse box in the engine compartment. I guess I must have had my hand on it looking for what was wrong, boy do I feel dumb. The 10 amp fuse in this box was bad, problem fixed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.