B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, a fresh thread...

It's a four day week for me :)

I have my dad's 60th b-day on Friday and my sister get's married Saturday, so I get to spend the weekend with the fam up in Dallas, fun, fun, fun!!!! :D

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
Sounds like a plan, I got 2 more days till I'm off, then the BBQ, then go to my little bro's foosball game!! I dunno what I'm gonna do Thurs night?? Hey are you on the mailing list now?? And have you checked the site to see WEd. is now officialy Hooters Night!! LOL

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I saw that about the Hooter's thing, good deal. And yes, I'm on the mailing list...

I'm sick of this damned dreary weather....

I need to wash my car. Was going to take it over to Sharon's (my wife) grandmother's house and wash it, but thanks to all the rain there was no point....

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SPECVSPEED said:
Hell yes!! I washed quick on Sat and it just rained and rained and rained. I was pissed!!
My car seats are still soaked from yesterday.

I've never gotten so wet from the rain before.

I hate that smell of stagnant water...time for some febreeze.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, sometime we'll have to make a trip up to Dallas....

Maybe the next time DNE has a meet. They had one this last weekend, but they do it pretty much monthly.

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
Me, you, Jack, Matt, Stephen, Shane, Geo, Adam will be late, that's all I got so far! Oh yeah, we gotta bring some mad ho's too!! LOL NOt for you though, for us single guys

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SPECVSPEED said:
Me, you, Jack, Matt, Stephen, Shane, Geo, Adam will be late, that's all I got so far! Oh yeah, we gotta bring some mad ho's too!! LOL NOt for you though, for us single guys
So are you bringing that girl for Stephen?

1 - 20 of 172 Posts