B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, being that the previous Stromung catback group deals have ended, I find that I am ready to get one of my own. I was wondering if I can get a new group of people together and see if we can pull off another group deal. Now I'm not that good at arranging deals with the companies, but maybe with some help from some other members we can get a price going.

Right now, I'd like to get a head count of anyone who would possibly be interested in one. Also include the year and engine model in your post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I might be interested. The only thing is that I'm taking care of the HS headers gb and I might just get the midpipe from stromung. Depending on how much it is I might go for the whole system. I rather go with just the Greddy muffler for the B13 and use the stromung midpipe.

BTW, what are the prices we looking at?

~Phuong

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
might be worth the money if I can get my b15 sounding good. Set the deal up and give us a price. I'll decide after the price.

·
Registered
99 Posts
in SentraPastU's group buy for it.. he listed that if 11 or more people were in the group buy it would be $425 for the whole thing.. But that was specific for the 2002 SE-R/Spec-Vs..

I'd be very interested if it was that price for this this group buy..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, well lets get some more people going and I'll call up Scott tomorrow or so, and get some prices going.
I'll check out the price for mufflers alone, whole system for the b13/14/15 (with and without resonator), and a midpipe (b13). is there anything else?
I'm gonna try and find some more people from this board and other boards so we can all get the best price.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I would be interested in one for my B15 SE. Sounds like a good deal but what is the cost??

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll find out the cost tommorrow or so.
what are you interested in? the entire cat-back, and with or without resonator?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uclagee said:
i may be interested, if they make a cat back suitable for a turbo'd se-r ('98 b14)
Would that be 3"? I'll see if they have it. do you also want a resonator?

people, when you post your replies, tell me the year, engine model, and the part's you're looking for so I can get a more accurate price. (any specific parts, full cat-back, w/ or w/o resonator).
Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LoOoD said:
in SentraPastU's group buy for it.. he listed that if 11 or more people were in the group buy it would be $425 for the whole thing.. But that was specific for the 2002 SE-R/Spec-Vs..

I'd be very interested if it was that price for this this group buy..
what car do you have?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm interested.. but only if things go well for me at my job. If all things go well I'll be purchasing my I/E/H all at once... I'm not sure about which ones to go with but the Headers I'm going HS and I either AEM or Injen. the Exhaust I would really like to see some actual numbers with and without other mods ie. CAI and Headers... but I'm definitely interested... only problem for me right now is that I live in Canada... so we'll see... I will repost my situation in a few days

EDIT: btw I drive a Spec V no mods at the moment
oh and can anyone show some dynos or give me a link to some dynos with different mods for the SpecV or 02 SeR too... thx! :)

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
How much would it be for a full catback, w/resonator? I would prefer 2" mandrel. What kind of muffler does is have? I want the dual 2.5" DTM style, as they have the best sound for the price (atleast as far as I know).

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dono200sx said:
How much would it be for a full catback, w/resonator? I would prefer 2" mandrel. What kind of muffler does is have? I want the dual 2.5" DTM style, as they have the best sound for the price (atleast as far as I know).
Ok, well all of the piping (for your model) is 2" anyway, and all of Stromung's cat-backs (as far as I know) are mandrel bent. I'm guessing the "dual 2.5" DTM" is the style of the tip, right? I'll go ahead and add you to the list of potential buyers.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ya, thats the style tip. Just let me know how much it's gonna cost me. BTW, when are you looking at buying the systems?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested in this group deal. I have a 1.6 B13 Sentra.
Could you tell me the prices for the full catback system and just parts please?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a potential, depending on the cost.....

'99 Sentra GXE 1.6L

and i need the whole setup

1 - 20 of 336 Posts