B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a Sony CDX-M8805X and want to know if there are any tricks to interfacing a non stock stereo with the stock sub.

·
Auf Deutschland
1,184 Posts

·
you stupid fück
168 Posts
IcedC said:
There have been a lot of threads on this topic, I'm sure if you looked through them you will find a lot of useful information :)

This is what I found using the search feature

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/search.php?searchid=43876

yea this helps them alot. "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

if you are gonna bea seach nazi do it right..lol :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
t3project said:
yea this helps them alot. "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

if you are gonna bea seach nazi do it right..lol :D
yeah..the search nazis need to chill them ******.

thanks t3project.

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
The system in my 04' has a stock sub, but it is mounted in the rear deck. Also my deck didn't say rockford on the front. There was an extra harness that plugged into the stock deck that I believe is for that sub. Anyone got this setup working?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mounted in the rear deck ? i have never seen that..even in my 04. the only RF component of the whole system is (maybe) the head unit by the way.

·
Registered
75 Posts
no **** my sub is mounted in the rear deck. There is no amp anywhere in the car either, i checked everywhere. I will post a pic later.

·