B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a .mov or .avi of the new Sentra commercial that has it driving and then the camera turns and reveals the car is on a 45 degree turn??

Or perhaps the Maxima commercial where the guy chases the sunset?

If you find em, send em to the b15sentra.net multimedia section so others can get to em.

Thankx

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also... the link for the mustang vs sentra video doesnt work for me... is it a broken link? Or do I need to do something?

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
heh.. I feel hurt. I bring up that Moby does the song and no one cares..hah! Thats pretty neat.. I dig that commercial..but you have to wonder why they show the regular SE (like mine) and not the P/P one.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

If anyone else has any multimedia stuff regarding Nissan, please tell me the links, I love this stuff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Actually I AM glad you said that about MOBY

I KNEW it was MOBY, not if you fine gentle sir would tell me WHAT song it is, its killing me tonight, I have been going through all 10 albums of his I have and can't find it, the ONLY CD I don't have is Play2 which it must be on, help!

email me

[email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
For the Rustang vs. Sentra video you have to right click it and rename it to avi for it to work. It is a nice street race.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There was a Nissan commercial not too long ago where a bunch of birds were tryin to mess up this just washed Nissan. It was a hilarious commercial... I wanna try to find it and download it, anyone know where to get it?

... better yet... anyone know what I'm talkin about?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts