B15 Sentra Forum banner

new SE-R pics!!

6K views 44 replies 29 participants last post by  01Sentra 
#1 ·
Guys, I saw truckloads of the new SE-Rs today as I cam home from work. I took a few pictures, sorry they suck so bad it was dark, but its the best I could do. I took these at the Smyrna plant.later

[Edited by nismo00 on 05-13-2001 at 01:08 AM]

See less See more
#4 ·
hOly Jebus

damn thanks for the pics, now I have something to spank off to for the next decade, when are they going to be hitting the dealerships? I want to get one, maybe I can work a deal with the Nissan where I got my SE cuz the guy promised me that they were not going to make any SE-R model when I asked him specifically...maybe I won't lose too much

#8 ·
Great work Nismo!

My thoughts:

I was worried when I heard it wasn't going to have the sideskirts of the Showcar, as well as different wheels. But Nissan has done good, those wheels look totaly kick ***, and the absence of the sideskirts doesn't seem to hurt the styling at all. I've been afraid for a few weeks that with the the font facia might look like it was sticking out without the skirts to 'even' it out.

What were your thoughts seeing it all in person man?

#10 ·
Excellent job of letting us get a sneak peak of the car;)

I like the way they have the car sittng on the truck compressed down,,,,it makes it look like its lowered,,and it looks pretty good

#11 ·
nice pix bro but Im gonna stay wit my SE, since Im putting my T25 turbo in next month. Thats right I said turbo.

#12 ·
Classic SE-R said:
Great work Nismo!

My thoughts:

I was worried when I heard it wasn't going to have the sideskirts of the Showcar, as well as different wheels. But Nissan has done good, those wheels look totaly kick ***, and the absence of the sideskirts doesn't seem to hurt the styling at all. I've been afraid for a few weeks that with the the font facia might look like it was sticking out without the skirts to 'even' it out.

What were your thoughts seeing it all in person man?
I thought everything looked great. Even the regular SE-R's looked good with the 16s. Everything seemed to flow together pretty nicely. I was impressed. later

#14 ·
Ya know.. they look good.. but for some odd reason, I'm not feelin so bad about my SE anymore.. Any of you guys feelin that way too? I mean.. I can SURE as hell to you there's no way they would give me 3.9 APR for 60month on the SE-R, so It's ok. What will be interesting is the follow up to my SE.. It'll either be an SE Altima, a Z, or an SE Maxima...

#15 ·
Damn, those stock rims look tight as hell man! Wow, but I'll chill with my SE. Maybe in three-four years I'll have something much better than what I have now, plus I'm going to keep her for turbo later on. :) Thanks for the pics!!

#18 ·
Though you know what I might think bout? Ordering the SE-R VSPEC stock rims..that's an option.. because I do like the look.

#19 ·
Hold a Sec.. These are from TN? That mean the SE-R's are being done exclusively there? Better than the Mexico plant..which has given us all those headaches..

#20 ·
heheh

hey don't blame it all on the mexicans, it is just 89% their fault, yeah our cars vinyl is horrible and the paint job even worse. but I love the car, just wish it was 5-speed that's all, I still might be trading mine in for the V-Spec, I'm just hoping I can get this lil SE fixed first...

#22 ·
Re: hOly Jebus

2k1DragSentra said:
damn thanks for the pics, now I have something to spank off to for the next decade, when are they going to be hitting the dealerships? I want to get one, maybe I can work a deal with the Nissan where I got my SE cuz the guy promised me that they were not going to make any SE-R model when I asked him specifically...maybe I won't lose too much
hey, i thought ur in some finacial problems and ur mom is gonna take the car over from u? how r u gonna be able to make the payments for the se-r. and u'll only be able to get a lil back from the car since it in an accident.

#26 ·
tgenius said:
Hold a Sec.. These are from TN? That mean the SE-R's are being done exclusively there? Better than the Mexico plant..which has given us all those headaches..
No, they are not being made in Smyrna, they just usually send other Nissans here to hold them until they ship them out to delears in this region(i think). But I know they are not being made here in Smyrna, i know tooo many people at the plant and they say its made in Mexico with the rest of the Sentras.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.