B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my new '01 SE back in Feb. and now I'm starting add on the mods. Just purchased a PR CAI and have been reading that it might take a while to get it, so I'm wondering what other input or ideas you guys might have even though they are few and far between for now. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!

for speed i would stick with the CAI and an exhaust!!!

also what package came with your SE???

------------------
White 1998 Nissan Sentra GXE 16inch rims and bangin sound system!

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 01Sentra:
Just bought my new '01 SE back in Feb. and now I'm starting add on the mods. Just purchased a PR CAI and have been reading that it might take a while to get it, so I'm wondering what other input or ideas you guys might have even though they are few and far between for now. Thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the board!

Any questions about the mods, we'll be more than happy to help you! Try our search function for more details on a specific mod or issue. Good luck with your mods! :)

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like speed and performance and so I had to get the PP. Now just to find an exhaust and i'll be set for a little while. Thanks.

G

·
Trust me. You'll never be satisfied. :) Once you start modding the car, it's like a drug addiction. You can't stop. You'll always find something else to do. hahah.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- AEBS 4-1 Header
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (2 weeks and counting)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 01Sentra:
I like speed and performance and so I had to get the PP. Now just to find an exhaust and i'll be set for a little while. Thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well Stromung has a cat-back system out for our cars and they are designed really well,,,,do a search for prior Stromung Exhaust and you'll see our rants and rave's about it.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Welcome to the boards by the way :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

G

·
*coughpostwhorecough* :D Go Gene!

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- AEBS 4-1 Header
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (2 weeks and counting)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the input. I'll check out the Stromung. Looking forward to discussing things later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.