B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

My wife and I were just given an '05 Sentra S Special Edition with decent mileage. It had been sitting a while, but I am excited to mod it.

It's my wife's work car, but I am looking for new ways to beef up the lower end of the power band. Right now I am about to replace the following: air intake with a cold air QAI, spark plugs with g powers, and the power steering is seizing up.

It is automatic, any suggestions on a way to help the slightly underpowered range of 2nd-3rd gear power without straining the engine?

God bless, and thanks in advance!!

Wesley R.W.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone!

My wife and I were just given an '05 Sentra S Special Edition with decent mileage. It had been sitting a while, but I am excited to mod it.

It's my wife's work car, but I am looking for new ways to beef up the lower end of the power band. Right now I am about to replace the following: air intake with a cold air QAI, spark plugs with g powers, and the power steering is seizing up.

It is automatic, any suggestions on a way to help the slightly underpowered range of 2nd-3rd gear power without straining the engine?

God bless, and thanks in advance!!

Wesley R.W.
I would recommend swapping it with the 5 speed manual, and a new tune to even out the power band.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts