Discussion Starter #1
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
New pics of the Past couple installations...tell me what you think
phil

Links in the Signature...Page 7

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Looking real nice there, especially when I first saw the beginning pics. Excellent improvements!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys.... dont hate on the shift knob....its an auto and its a hell of alot nicer than stock

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
I'm going to help out all of the lazy people for you.

Before:

After:

Very impressive transformation. And now for the "infamous" knob!

Keep up with the good work!

·
Registered
276 Posts
sweet ride Phil

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys....all show no go...haha...at least i can admit it...thanks for puttin up the pics piknockout..i dont know how to post them...

more to come soon....might be going back to 15s next summer and then finish suspension with rear sway....upgrade audio too

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
Nice car... I like those headlights.... I want some.. lol :p... back to 15s??? :confused: I say umm keep those rims they look really good :p

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
Oh yea that shift knob.... there's gotta be something better out there than that!

***The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 40 seconds.***

Damn thing :p..lol

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the picture doesnt do the shift know justice...i like it better than the long thin ones...its looks more classy

the rims are still up in the air...only time will tell what else is in store for this GXE

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thats a damn big knob you got there.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
AWESOME another GXE with Tein SS, looks great man, keep up the good work :D

·
From here to there
762 Posts
Very nice. That's some impressive B4 and After....keep it up!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
front is almost all the way down....im trying to stay away from the extremities....its a couple threads up...thanks guys for all the compliments....im happy how it all turned out

·
Bringin CA back
1,120 Posts
yeah i love that exhaust! the only thing is mine hangs so close to the rear bumper that it leaves a blackish tone into the paint after driving for a while..so every now and then, i need to use some cleaner wax to get rid of it :p it's pretty annoying..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts