B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
went to the track today, no i dindt beat a 14.200 but i did run a 14.4 @ 96.20 mph. because i couldnt hook today and i only got a 2.236 60. i ran against a srt4 with exhaust and mbc which did a 13.9 @ 99.

Alot of poeple have been giving me **** about my 14.2 run but i can post all of todays slips and they are all 95+mph traps, proving that with a 2.1 my 14.2 was not a freak. I dont know if the track was bad or waht, but i just couldnt hit a 2.1 today, but its ok because i have 15" drag radials on order hehe

here are the slips

here are my slips. I race a modded 350z and a the srt4 in these 2

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Nice effing times man... those traps are awesome. What was the weather like? We're pwn3d by humidity in FL :(

btw e-mail [email protected] if you want the slips hosted.

oh.. and what tires are you using? :D

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
70 temps 55 humidyt 29.1 pressure according to the time slip. I can host the slips on thevboard, its jsut a matter if anybody wants to see them or not

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
that's really nice weather..... good runs man. I think you have a factory freak also :D btw.. you running an SAFC?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea im running a safc which i tuned myself at the track lol

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I think i'll end up having to go the route of SAFC.. heh to give you an idea on how much humidity affects these motors...

The last time I was at the track it was around 100% humidity and 90somthing degrees..

with CAI / TWM / MMI I wasn't able to trap above 87.9mph

I have i/h/e/p/ss/mmi/tbb now .. I better trap 94-95mph :(

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there were 3 other specvs there
the best one with i/h/e/p/tune for power mods ran a 15.2 @ 90.9

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Laloosh said:
Those are bad runs.. I'm certain I'll do much better than that.. as long as the contis can hold.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
I need to run at Englishtown. Those are good times man, and I believe you. Lord knows I've gotten plenty of **** for my run...cough...Chris...cough. :) You know I'm just fu(king with you man! I know you got the skills. And I love your sig - "An Autox Slut who happens to run 14.2 @ 96." Very creative. I can't wait to get out to the track again, hopefully with BSR installed by this fall.

Speaking of the BSR, apologize for being off topic, but how much of a difference did you notice afterwards? Just curious. Thanks and keep up the good times. I'm sure they'll be much nicer after some slicks. Good luck!

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Laloosh said:
Yeah, as lawngnomex said, those are horrible runs! That looks like a stock Spec V run. Those guys just need a lot more practice at the track, that's all. We all had to start somewhere!

And another off-topic subject (sorry) - Chris, there's an autocross event at Boeing down in Philly this Sunday if you and Anton want to come down. Just a little FYI.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hm i dont think im working on sunday, can u give me a website or directions.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Yeah, check out www.phillyscca.com for Sunday, August 15th. It's right off of I-95 just north of 476 and south of the airport. Better directions are on the website though.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can u give me the city and state its in? i rather mapquest

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 17 minutes Total Est. Distance: 129.19 miles

Ehhh sorry i dont think its looking good, but hey u never know i just might be that bored to driver 5 hrs both ways

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Just thought I would throw it out there. It looks like we might have a decent little b15 crowd out there and just trying to increase the numbers!

And how hard was the install for the BSR and how much of a difference did it make?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
radium? if so i passed u right by 287 on hamburg tpk today at around 8

1 - 20 of 23 Posts