B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm picking my 2001 se p/p saturday. Anything I should look for or be amazed at on my first day with the car. I got all the options besides the abs system. I couldn't get the mudflaps. Why???
Is it because they won't fit with the 16 in. wheels. What are all of you putting on your machines?? Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Ken

·
Registered
16 Posts
First of all cograts, you will love the car. As for the mud flaps they arent available on the front for Sentras with the performance package because the ground effects prevent the flaps from fitting. You can however fit them on the rear which is what I did. If you have any sentra questions these are the people to ask.(as long as they're not about euro lights;)) They know there stuff and will help you out! Again congratulations on the purchase.:)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey welcome to the boards and the Nissan world.....

But if you need any info..try doing a search for it by using the search function or Lee or anal moderator:) J/K Lee has made up this really decent explanatory fact page about the b15's that you can check out by clicking on this link http://www.b15sentra.net/Lee/FAQ.html
and as far as what I have on my car you can check out what I have done to my car and some basic how too's there as well but you can find a link to my site in my signature.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys for your replies. i'll probably have a few questions when i get my car and drive it for a while. this is a great place to read about the cars we own. i was lucky to find it!!
ken

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
yea...welcome

This is a very entertaining and informative board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts