1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Grimey :D
462 Posts
nice i always thought ur car was one of the best lookin out of the crew

·
Registered
632 Posts
That car is friggin gorgeous. Everything cosmetic wise is done just right. Are we still doin sentra of the month? Because if we are that gets my vote.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

Nice Pix... Nice Ride... Thumbs up...

·
hangin out w/ my wang out
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
lookin sexy as always you are my NEW favorite silver b15 :D... i am just so undecided on wether or not i like those side skirts... ultime kit = spec bumper +WC lip or SE bumper with stillen lipS... onderground sides... nismo rear :)
thanks man, They only thing I really didn't like about the lip kit was the rear. I wish it was lower/bigger. Plus nobody else make a rear C/F lip either! :( Oh well I'm happy for now.

·
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
exterraman said:
That car is friggin gorgeous. Everything cosmetic wise is done just right. Are we still doin sentra of the month? Because if we are that gets my vote.
lol thanks, it actually was car of the month back like 2 1/2 yrs ago. :D BUT that was before all the C/F stuff and I had 18" RH Z5000s.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, looks fantastic. Night shots are tricky without additional lighting, but it looks like you found a great spot. The car looks very nice - I'm usually underwhelmed by a/m wheels and body mods, but yours are in no way ricey. Great job! No wonder it was c.o.t.y.

·
Registered
62 Posts
GHSER can I see some of your interior pics? I just got a wrecked spec-V and the interior is fully intact. Planning on doing the same thing you did with the seats but in a different color scheme.

I have a Se-R non spec so I'm happy as all ****ing hell to get rid of them awful "stainable" seats :)

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
For being a ricer, your car is looking good greg! :D :D :D

j/k

as always, car looks better than you :D

·
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
se_raustin said:
Yeah, looks fantastic. Night shots are tricky without additional lighting, but it looks like you found a great spot. The car looks very nice - I'm usually underwhelmed by a/m wheels and body mods, but yours are in no way ricey. Great job! No wonder it was c.o.t.y.
Thanks! That's how I feel about body mods too. I'm not a fan of body kits esp when we've already got a great looking front bumper. I just love the accent of the lip kit to the car.

·
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
o0birdman0o said:
GHSER can I see some of your interior pics? I just got a wrecked spec-V and the interior is fully intact. Planning on doing the same thing you did with the seats but in a different color scheme.

I have a Se-R non spec so I'm happy as all ****ing hell to get rid of them awful "stainable" seats :)
Sounds just like I did. I really need a dash though, I'm think about painting, but I don't want it to be too much. I just took some interior pics and uploading now. ;)

1 - 20 of 122 Posts