:D well so far my mods list is...

intake
coolant bypass
exhaust
ks
(newest mod)ss - b&m v2...works great btw n didnt even need the bump stop
(newest mod)bs
mm

with the bs and ss installed at the same time my car feels much faster. plannin on goin to the track here soon. prolly next weekend. anyone got any idea of what kinda times i can look forward to seeing? assuming u know im a pretty good driver n weather is ok. (temp, humidity. whatnot) i would like to hit mid 14's. what do u guys think?

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
14.8-15.3 .....depending on you well you drive

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
how does that b&M look? cna you get a pic of it by any chance? also, y didnt you put the bump stop in there? you might as well just in case....not that i really think all the problem with the B&M is resolved just with that bump stop...

·
oil leaks blow
2,389 Posts
15.0-15.2 , depending on tires and driving ability.
Won't see mid 14's without a header along with your mods.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
if you have good tires and know how to drive you can see a 14.8.. my guess is if you're new to racing at the strip you'll run a 15.3ish time

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all ur feedback guys. as for pics of my ss, i'll try n get some soon. but it works great. and they put the bump stop in there to prevent the shifter from hitting the cup holders i believe. but in my case i went thru all the gears to make sure it was a good fitment and just didnt feel the bump stop was necissary(sp?..long day) anyways its been in there for almost 2 weeks with no problems. shifts great and install was simple. all in all im very happy with it. n yea i know i shoulda got the header b4 most of my mods, but hey...i wanted to get the nismo w/o cat...but its a lil pricey n im plannin on going turbo so im jus gonna stick with what ive got for now.
next mods...
-new tires...any suggestions on this would help..looking for something to fit stock rims but also be good for the street & track
-ferria valve train
-nismo cams
-tanabe lowering springs
-FIR turbo kit

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
stock spec v is fully capable of a 14.8 so if u r a capable driver u could hit mid to high 14's... 15's are unacceptable with ur mods ;) and where u are in comparison to sea level..(altitude?) matters too something like that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts