·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some new pictures.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Wow !!!! :eek: That's one busy interior , although fully functional . Veddy veddy vicious . :D Good job , you do all the installs ?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything is functional. I tried to make it look as integrated as possible, and had a local shop do most of the installs (though PTI did a lot of them too).

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
whats that RSM do that the s-afc2 doesnt do? also how fast can u really go with a lowered car and body kit? u dont worry/care about messin it all up?

THAT IS AN AWESOME ride u got there by the way..

·
Registered
237 Posts
hey i like it bro very nice
do you have any close up pics of the A-piller?
is it one whole peice or is it the 3 pod that just screws on?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RSM is like a fancy g-tech. You can go pretty fast... A fellow PTI owner ran 13.3 on slicks. I have my tein ss nearly all the way up. I always get comments about reducing wheel gap, but being able to drive the car daily is more important. No problems yet.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
KV1 said:
Everything is functional. I tried to make it look as integrated as possible, and had a local shop do most of the installs (though PTI did a lot of them too).

I know it all is , I was just complimenting you , because STi , EVO , SRT-4 guys have their gauges , monitiors , etc...all over the place . You must have the biggest smile , driving that car around . ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts