B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just purchased a GXE for commuting (my supra, durango and race-built eclipse wasnt cuttn it...) - im impressed with the low price, sophistication and overall value with my new purchase (i have a manual gxe with the conv. package and luxury package)

Only thing I didnt get was the factory spoiler -- $500 for that spoiler is insane.

So, that leaves me with my question, does anybody know of any other sources that either sell OEM's cheaper, OEM replica's or other low-key styled spoiler. If your like me, you prolly agree the back-end of the sentra looks "bald" or incomplete w/o the spoiler.

Pics of any aftermarket spoilers would be bonus. :)

Thanks in advance,

[email protected]

·
Registered
111 Posts
hey i was cruising around yesterday, and i thought i wa the only one with a kick *** sentra, but i saw some SE b15 here with a drop and a big *** spoiler. u could tell it was aftermarket but it was nice. it improved the back end and it ws freakin nice.

·
Registered
161 Posts
hey..ur that guy that posts on celica.net that has the cool supra... welcome to the boards... i personally think the sentra looks good without the spoiler because the spoiler sorta looks out of place in my opinion...then again, if i had one, i'd probably like it with the spoiler too!

·
Registered
46 Posts
NiSentraGXE2k said:
hey i was cruising around yesterday, and i thought i wa the only one with a kick *** sentra, but i saw some SE b15 here with a drop and a big *** spoiler. u could tell it was aftermarket but it was nice. it improved the back end and it ws freakin nice.
Hey, do you think that that guy's spoiler was the erebuni GTR spoiler?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts