B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone that lives in the New Enlgand area Rhode Island,Massachusets, Conn., Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine post so we can see who's in the area and maybe get a little meet going or something like that....and list your car.....

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Like this..answering these questions....

Name-Gene
Car-2000 SE
State-Rhode Island
Interested in a local meet-Yes

·
B14 Driver
309 Posts
I'm really not in New England, but I wouldnt mind coming up there. How long is the drive from NYC?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not that bad,,,I believe it's like 3-4 hour drive.....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Name-Rocky
Car-1987 B12 Sedan
State-Connecticut
Interested in a local meet-Yes

andre it's about a 2 hours drive to Hartford, CT....about 1 hour from Hartford if your going to Mass. and about 2 hours from Hartford to Rhode Island.

What part of Queens are you from?...I have cousins that live there.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would be interested in a meeting. I was part of the Subaru Impreza RS group. We met like 2-3 times a year.

I live in Wareham, MA.

2001 Sentra SE\pp.

Greg

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool we have a few local guys willing to meet up....But I will try to get it going and we can all meet up for a little local meet....I know I will drag david's *** there also:D

But if you guys have any ideas on where to meet or what not let me know either in this thread or send me an E-mail at [email protected] but I'd rather you guys post it here so everyone can see and help decide....

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe we can do like a BBQ or something like that :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
We met before at Chili's or TGIF parking lot, talked, checked out each others rides and went an ate.

We also did a ride along a nice piece of road that had a bunch of good twisty turns.

Just a suggestion,

Greg

·
Registered
0 Posts
Patrick
Manchester, NH
93 XE
Id love a local meet (we had one last fall and it was great)
BTW I went with the Sube RS group on the Cangamangus HWY tour a while ago with a few other Nissan guys and had a great time

As far as a suggestion for a meet,how about at NE Dragway on a friday night... $15 to run your car on a real track. Also they have a import event comming up on Oct. 13th

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool I'll have to plan something out so us local guys can meet up.....

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
I think that Rhode island is a middle spot for new england. some would argue mass. i think definately some play on the waterside though(hold the smell) maybe even a cape cod cruise.

·
Registered
51 Posts
David
Swansea,MA
02' Aztec Red Spec V
Fully Loaded

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'd like to have a meeting somewhere!
I live in Newton MA
willing to travel anywhere for the weekend( love to drive the spec )
Cape would be nice and scenic for drive.

John

1 - 20 of 40 Posts