B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday, July 31, 2004. 5:25 PM. It was a normal Florida rainy day. Muggy as Florida in July can get. Me and My friend Nick were traveling North bound on one of the most Busiest streets in Jacksonville, SOUTHSIDEEEEE BLVD!!! :: Dumm Dumm Duuuummmm::: Anyways. I was sitting at a Red light. The car in front of me started to move and i delayed a bit but started rolling. I had about 20 feet when out of NO WHERE he stops Most likely to watch the other accident that was already being adressed to on the side of the road.... And now the road is wet from the rain so Naturaly I wouldnt have any traction from all the Oil and Water on the road . Long Story Short i rear endend the 98 Chevy Monte Carlo, which by the way had 0 DAMAGE TO THE CAR! figures.....anyways. here are a few pics of the my B15 and his car. I know they are a bit small because i took the with my Motorola V300 Camera Phone....But i will have some more up tomarrow with the Digital when it gets a little lighter outside.. ENJOY!! LoLz :)

Front Left
http://apotheosis.tv/files/Front - Left1.jpg

Front Right
http://apotheosis.tv/files/Front - Right.jpg

His Car.....the JERK WITH ONLY A RED MARK!
http://apotheosis.tv/files/The Other Guy.jpg

·
Registered ABUser
736 Posts
that sucks. i hate it when rubberneckers always come to sudden stop's, especially when it is someone who is pulled over... like you never seen someone getting a ticket before. :mad:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it defenetly Sux but o well, ill just pay the deductible and ins will take care of her. Who knows maybe if i didnt f'up my radiator I might be able to get a CF Hood and maybe a 02 Spec Front that would be sweet. lolz! Of course i would need new lights and Grille but that ok lol :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
wow, that's alot of damage, sorry about that. I wish a car rear ended me on tuesday instead of a 1991 ford Explorer :(

·
Registered
156 Posts
yeah that's some damage hope everything gets fixed right and all is well.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i really hope everything is cool too. The Tow truck is coming out Thursday morning to take it to the Shop. Insurance said it will prolly be about 3 - 4k worth of damage. I really hope its just cosmetic, but i think the Radiator was pushed into the Block so i dont know mechanically what is wrong....We will find out in a few weeks...

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it was right at the start of a green light so i was alrdy in 2nd. So possibly about 15 - 20 MPH. He was about 20 feet when he stopped and i just slid right into him.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well a tad bit of an update on the Wreck. Tow truck is coming out tomarrow to pic her up and take her out to the Shop. Est damage $4200. I need a new radiator, headlights, foglights, front bumper, grille, hood, left fender. so basically im gettin a whole front clip cosmetically :eek: . I did talk the shop into gettn me the 02 Spec Bumper and black housing headlights so i can save some money on getting those heh :D Ill just pay the diff between the orig 01 lights and Bumper. So hopefully i should only have about 3 weeks of downtime.

Then when she is back i can work on getting the Gen 6 Hotshot Headers! heh OOO yea thats going to be sweet

BTW i do hope everyone sensed my sarcasim with this thread. I am highly upset lol infact i cant even look at my car anymore...it makes me wanna go take care of that guys car. The accident report has his address.....hmmm....lolz!! :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts