B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my eclipse...... ( my baby of two years ) so now im looking to buy a spec v...... just thought I say hi to u guys on the forum.

nan

·
Registered
243 Posts
good choice, welcome :D everyone here is real real helpful, dont be afraid to ask the same questions over and over again while including how many times your clipse has beaten a spec in many of your posts. :p

·
I have a gavina!!!!!
786 Posts
o0blackout0o said:
good choice, welcome :D everyone here is real real helpful, dont be afraid to ask the same questions over and over again while including how many times your clipse has beaten a spec in many of your posts. :p

HEHEHE ECLIPSE BEAT A SPEC :D

FUNNY MAN... REAL FUNNY

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
those gs-x will eat u up.... along with a tsi awd... stock for stock they should be close to even but get a boost controller, I/H/E... the eclipse/talon WILL BE FASTER! sorry to disappoint u spec guys.. just gotta represent for the 4g63T motor... good motor and not to mention they came awd... rare to find but a nice find when u do... :) now a sr20det compared to a 4g63t... thats no contest :)

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Welcome to the board....:)
Some other places for any or all Spec-V information :

www.thevboard.com
www.specplace.com
www.nissanforums.com

Best on-line deals for parts :

www.powertechimports.com
www.hpautoworks.com
www.ptuning.com
www.everythingnissan.com
www.leeauto.com

If you can't decide between the 2002-2003 or 2004 Spec-V....don't let the " Bucktooth " get in the way , sure I personally like the 2002-2003 front bumper better...but I'd buy a 2004 due to a bit better build integrity ( some 2002 & 2003's really had some problems ) , Wideband 02 sensor , and a few little odds & ends . Good luck . :)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Welcome and check out my site for ideas. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Good choice. You'll like it. :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thx alot for the support

Hey guys thx alot for all da replys... I had a couple of questions about the spec.

1. How much did u guys get ur cars for? becaue i went to a dealer ship and they said 16,567 out the door. is that a pretty fair price for the car right now?

2. What are some problems you guys have had for the spec?

3. I read that you needa use 91 oct gas for the car other wise it dont run very well, is that ture?

4. What color do u guys think looks the best? im lookin to get a black or white one. what do u guys think?

ps. I had a reg eclipse gs, so it was pretty slow..... hope to be happy with a spec.

thx for all your help.
best wishes nan.

·
Registered
108 Posts
BodeB15 said:
Welcome to the board....:)
Some other places for any or all Spec-V information :

www.thevboard.com
www.specplace.com
www.nissanforums.com

Best on-line deals for parts :

www.powertechimports.com
www.hpautoworks.com
www.ptuning.com
www.everythingnissan.com
www.leeauto.com

If you can't decide between the 2002-2003 or 2004 Spec-V....don't let the " Bucktooth " get in the way , sure I personally like the 2002-2003 front bumper better...but I'd buy a 2004 due to a bit better build integrity ( some 2002 & 2003's really had some problems ) , Wideband 02 sensor , and a few little odds & ends . Good luck . :)
What about the vboard, Mr. Dan? check out thevboard.com. Its a pretty good site. Was better a few months back, but still good.

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
violentk2005 said:
What about the vboard, Mr. Dan? check out thevboard.com. Its a pretty good site. Was better a few months back, but still good.
Uhhhhhh.. LOL that was his first one.. :p LOL

And welcome to the boards... :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
TeknoPunk said:
Uhhhhhh.. LOL that was his first one.. :p LOL

And welcome to the boards... :D
Damn late night posting....ERRR LOL that was too funny, I didn't even see it last night. Sorry Mr. Dan.

·
I have a gavina!!!!!
786 Posts
Get A Volcanic Orage Spec Those R Beaauuuuttiful!! :d

You'll Be Happy With A Spec, I "currently" Have No Problems, And I Have Never Ever Used Anything Below 91 Octane Gas

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Oh yeah...:D

Don't overlook the 2004 Scion tc . ;) I just test-drove one , and it drove , handled , and braked better than any stock Spec-V I've ever drove .The car f*cking rules !!!!

·
I have a gavina!!!!!
786 Posts
BodeB15 said:
Oh yeah...:D

Don't overlook the 2004 Scion tc . ;) I just test-drove one , and it drove , handled , and braked better than any stock Spec-V I've ever drove .The car f*cking rules !!!!
YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE A SCION TC? :confused:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Who watches The Price is Right?

16567? THAT'S TOO MUCH! (unless it's loaded, see below)

Check www.carsdirect.com

I got mine for like 14.7. That's after rebate, before tax. The carsdirect price has gone up a bit in the past few months, now it 15036. That's basically 1000 off sticker plus 2000 rebate.

Base: 15036
Brembros: 15903
Sunroof, ABS, and Audio: 16641

Prices changes with locality, but I doubt much.

Print out the carsdirect page and take it to the dealer and make them beat it. If they won't at least match it, go elsewhere or just get it from carsdirect (which I've heard is actually a LOT easier than getting it from the dealer yourself).

Take the 2000 rebate and get your own financing. Unless you have AMAZING credit (like you own your own home), you will be better off getting your own financing at a credit union and taking the cash rebate. I got 2.9% from my credit union. Even with 0%, I think you are still better off taking $2000 and 2.9%.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Scions are for girls and silver-spoon teenagers, IMHO.

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
mrknowitall said:
Scions are for girls and silver-spoon teenagers, IMHO.
the Tc is not a bad styled or powered vehicle..

IMHO i think you are biased driving a foor door family sedan with suspension quirks ;)

·
Registered
842 Posts
I never said I drove a hotrod. But at least it's not a chick car. Why not just get a Celica? Or a Bug?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts