B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my car, about 9 days ago.
Already have 1200 KM on it (got it at 21 KM).

Today I went shopping, I was so happy.

Got a new small black antenna and some racing pedals.

Bought some gutter guard, at canadian tire, I did the ghetto grill thing, and it looks tight. Though I only put one layer. I cut a second one, so if I feel like putting the other its just a matter of glueing. (BTW, why did some of you put more than one layer ?? just wondering)

I also got side markers, but... Im kind of a wuss when it comes to making holes in my fender, especially when its a week old, so I'll have the guy at the pro shop install them tomorow.

I tried getting a K&N Filter but when he checked my engine, he said it needed a metal plate adapter and he ran out of those. So I'll try another shop this week.

All in all Im happy like crazy.

Oh and for you canadians out there, we have a new BIG PRO SHOP. CANADIAN TIRE... you dont beleive me , eh! well Beleive it, this year they have a new catalog, they have EVERYTHING, CAI's, dash kits, lights, short throw's, mag's (good ones), Kick *** Exhausts, Body kits, headers, etc... Only thing they dont have are good tires, ironicaly.

Go to canadian tires, and pick up the 2001 auto catalog for 8 $. They also have a small free High performance catalog.

Peace out!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE w/pp 5spd

Ghetto Grill
Racing Pedals
Replacement Antenna
Side Markers
- - - - - - -
SpIcEz.com

[This message has been edited by Mr_SpIcEz (edited April 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
297 Posts
The grill with more than one layer looks a lot fuller and gives the car a more professional look. Nobody believes me that I made it myself, everyone thinks I paid like 120 bucks for it, people with Civics don't believe and they want me to make some for their cars for 40bucks to prove it(and I will). I put two layers of gutter guard and one layer of silver fiberglass mosquitoe screen to make it look even better. It looks soo good it's not even funny, I will post pics around May 3rd or so. I recommend doing 2 or 3 layers of gutter guard. Plus it looks a lot better when you can't see a thing behind the grill, All you see is a nice shiny grill, no dumb radiator nor hood latches to admire here, heheh :)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Won't this added restriction at the grill cause the engine to run hotter?? I realize you have the lower scoop-but still. Hot summers and AC you are probably OK though in Canada.

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by adc100:
Won't this added restriction at the grill cause the engine to run hotter?? I realize you have the lower scoop-but still. Hot summers and AC you are probably OK though in Canada.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Na I personally don't think this will have an effect on it at all it's not that restrictive,,it still gets plenty of room for air to pass thru it's just to obtain a fuller look.......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 4 of 4 Posts