B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you mean the chrome surround, then yes. I was going to get it color matched, but I didn't think it would be worth it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hot limpy.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
still lookin good.

wheres your punkass cousin teckneekz??

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
god that car sux................

(it's NOT opposite day....or is it?)

Which would make it not opposite day...wait would that means it is?..isnt...is...isnt...oh forget it...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
DJLegacy2k1 said:
god that car sux................

(it's NOT opposite day....or is it?)

Which would make it not opposite day...wait would that means it is?..isnt...is...isnt...oh forget it...
how old are you?

·
Registered
243 Posts
lol, he's probably having induced visions. Go Hunter S. Thompson!

·
Registered
242 Posts
baby GT-R said:
If you mean the chrome surround, then yes. I was going to get it color matched, but I didn't think it would be worth it.
I thought about getting it color matched too but I'm afraid to even ask what that would cost, I'm sure it would cost three times more than the grille to mix the paint.

What kind of paint did you use, implements, etc... last time i painted something it turned out fugly, anything you could tell me would help greatly :)

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oki_boy said:
still lookin good.

wheres your punkass cousin teckneekz??

hahah, he's busy working. Thats all he does now. Everysince he got that job, they've been giving him wierd hours to work so I hardly see him or talk to him anymore. :(

former14 said:
I thought about getting it color matched too but I'm afraid to even ask what that would cost, I'm sure it would cost three times more than the grille to mix the paint.

What kind of paint did you use, implements, etc... last time i painted something it turned out fugly, anything you could tell me would help greatly
All I did was lightly sand down the chrome peice with 1500 grit sand paper. After that I used primer, wet sanded with 1500 grit, another coat of primer, a coat of paint, wet sanded, coat it with paint, wet sand again, then added the clear coat.

HunteR said:
Great pics. What camera?
The camera I used was a Canon SD110. Its a nice small 3.2 megapixel camera.

And thank you everyone for the compliments. :)

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hehe yea, I forgot about tire shine. I hate it though. It makes them looks, well shiny. My friend has some stuff that makes it look just plaint black, but I don't want to hog all of it since its made by zaino. Zaino = $$$ :eek:

BTW your car is awesome looking as well. Do you have any updated pics of it?

·
Registered
693 Posts
I dunno if its the car. I think you can just take really good camera shots........

Well MAYBE its because your car is hot as well. :)

·
*RICE CAR DRIVER*
2,386 Posts
baby GT-R said:
hehe yea, I forgot about tire shine. I hate it though. It makes them looks, well shiny. My friend has some stuff that makes it look just plaint black, but I don't want to hog all of it since its made by zaino. Zaino = $$$ :eek:

BTW your car is awesome looking as well. Do you have any updated pics of it?

the tire shine i use is called Vent Dash Magic which i took when i worked at Zeibart (auto detailer). its in a arasol can like window cleaner. spray it on light, doesnt make it to shiny, doesnt get on the car, and lasts forever even in the rain. oh and it smells really good. :)

as for pix of my car,nah i havent taken any cuz its been broke all summer. i bent a couple valves and ordered a p&p head and its taking a lil longer then i expected, so unfortunitly its been sitting since like early may. :(

hopefully it'll be running again in the next couple weeks and ill get a chance to take some decent pix.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts