1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
El Greco
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
631 Posts
i came this | | close to buying an Audison sub amp (400x2) for $1500...i forget which model
i decided against it, im getting the JBL BPX1100.1 instead :) to run my 2 Infinity Kappa 12 Perfect VQs

first tho, is the new HU. i need my goddam check. i hate the bi-monthly pay plan D:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Nice amp but a little too much "bling bling" for me. I would still take it though... :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
CustomSentra1 said:
Damnnnnn look at that price. What are you getting for paying out on something like that?

basically, one of the best amps ever designed, gauranteed to all but shame 99.9% of the systems out there...although, you'd need ALL audison amps for that, as well as absolute top of the line speakers (ive seen some Focal 3 speaker component sets (mid bass mid range and tweeter) that sell for like $5800 for just those 3 speakers (so like $11.5K for a front stage lol)...as well as a headunit, hell, at that point you wouldnt have a headunit. you'd have a computer with a full set of crossovers and all that other ****, all A or better class circuitry, basically, about $60k worth of audio equipment...

i spent $4000 so far, and i've never had anything around here come CLOSE to my system.

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
Jasper said:
basically, one of the best amps ever designed, gauranteed to all but shame 99.9% of the systems out there...although, you'd need ALL audison amps for that, as well as absolute top of the line speakers (ive seen some Focal 3 speaker component sets (mid bass mid range and tweeter) that sell for like $5800 for just those 3 speakers (so like $11.5K for a front stage lol)...as well as a headunit, hell, at that point you wouldnt have a headunit. you'd have a computer with a full set of crossovers and all that other ****, all A or better class circuitry, basically, about $60k worth of audio equipment...

i spent $4000 so far, and i've never had anything around here come CLOSE to my system.
You spent $4000 on what...you have $200 components and an old deck.

·
Registered
631 Posts
you really do have to sh*t on everything i say dont you.

i have $380 components fyi. and im also going by stuff i've had/upgraded...as well as stuff i've put deposits on to order.
im not gonna price i all out simply because it'd be a VERY long list...but with parts / misc things i needed for my old setup, i was at just about $1800 including upgrading, with this setup, i've already left deposits on better than $2000 worth of stuff, plus i havent ordered my new HU yet, which will be another $400 (Eclipse CD5444, gotta wait till fri to order that)

hell, my new sub amp that im ordering MSRP's for $1600....give me a break man

·
Registered
122 Posts
yea i dont know how much ive spent but as you can see by my signature its proly close to 4 or 5k

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.