B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys/girls my name is Luna and I have a 2007 sentra that was handed bown by my mom, I is completely bone stock right now but I would like to get it as founcitional as possible. Right now I have to replace 2 tires and fix the horn. My horn went out and I have no idea where it is located. Any help would be great. Also instead of buying 2 new tires I was just thinking of going all out and buying some rims and tires hence I have the $$$$ now, but should I invest in rims or drop? Thanks for the help and hope to get some warm welcomes. I will post pics tonight as soon as I get my horn situation taken care of.:D

· Registered
2,679 Posts
welcome aboard!

hope you like your b16! as for the horn, there's a fuse or two, which maybe labeled acc. fuse, or maybe include with another fuse. im not sure about where all the fuse boxes are on a b16, but that would be the first thing to check. either way, you can search for the fsm ( fsm=factory service manual) and download it for free around here somewhere.

if rims are your interest, and you can afford them, go for new rims. to drop the car requires some work and previous knowledge, if you dont know someone who knows a lot about suspension, dont drop your car. suspension geometry is critical, modifications or imbalances could ruin your new tires if theyre not installed and aligned properly. either way, once you find rims you like, then your ride height will depend on those rims and tires.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.