B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello.. im wondering if anyone out there knows of a neon head unit.. i mean when it turns on at night it has many colors that jump out at you such as black light colors.. so many different space effects or cool graphics on the head unit it self.. so if anyone knows of any colorful head units please reply.. thanks

·
Registered
376 Posts
Well...it will cost you.
Try alpine. They have a HU that has a big screen, like 5" or something. Pioneer has the 9300 series which has a lot of stuff on the screen. Sony doesn't have really flashy screens. Kenwood has some like the high end stuff, like the z989 or something like that. Panasonics new line has very flashy and BRIGHT screens. That's some of the HU you can get.

·
Registered
311 Posts
The Alpine 7863 is really freaking bright - here's a pic during the day with the sun coming in at it:

It's a bad pic, I know but you get the idea. The display is bright enough that it reflects off the windshield at night and is really annoying.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My Pioneer is brilliant at night, but you can hardly see it in the day if the sun is on it. A friend has an Aiwa with buttons that jump out at you at night.

·
Registered
46 Posts
the new panasonic decks have a big bright blue 3d display...i dont really like them though...not that many options...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts