B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just joined the group a few days ago. Everyones pretty cool here. I just bought a 2001 Sentra SE Blackout with PP. Never had an import before, always drove american cars; WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! It only has now 2,000 miles on it, but I hear it gets faster.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to the boards chdmatrix. Ive got a blackout 01 SE w/ppackage also. Maybe you got some mods coming up? Well anyways if you got any questions put them up bro. Laterz

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey welcome to the boards ,,,,this is a pretty cool bunch of guys,,,and we try to answer everything we can:)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Don't forget the occasional girl lol. Welcome to the boards. I also have a 2001 Blackout Se with PP. Hope you find everything you would ever want to know about your new car here. Let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ya, its a shame American cars suck so bad, I never thought I would buy a Japanese car, but having worked on cars for 15 years and seeing the junk detroit has to offer, I had no real choice, but to go with a rice burner. :D

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Welcome..

The quality of the vehicle is very good. You'll find some things on it that are less than perfect, expecially the interior. But it is definately well made and I think the best value considering performance, economy, quality in any car I've seen.

Don't want to bust your bubble, but it won't get faster. For the car that it is, it's plenty fast though.

This is a great board-enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts