Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Katana

Votes: 6 20.7%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on getting some new rims for my car. The current ones on there are pathetic if any of you remember my post a few months ago. Here are the choices I've narrowed it down to. I know that the final choice is mine but just wanted some of your opinions:
I will be getting 17" with Kumho tires. All prices include shipping.

Racing Hart CP10's (17 lbs) $1250:

5Zigen M-05 (19lbs) $1075:

Katana C5 (23lbs) $1125:

G

·
I'd say go with the Racing Harts. They are nice looking, fairly lightweight wheels. They are pretty distinctive too.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I like the shape of the Katana more than the other ones. I like when we don't see too much space inside the wheels. My 0,02$!:cool:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys....keep it coming. I actually like the Racing Harts or 5Zigens but the Katana's remind me of the Racing Hart C5's so that's why I am considering them. They are mainly cruising rims and will hurt my performance. The other 2 are better for performance.

G

·
Just out of curiosity, were you planning on buying these through the groupbuy at groupbuycenter.com? Their prices seemed to be pretty decent.

$1250 for the CP10's with tires isn't bad. Did they have Bronze as well as silver available?

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
I never got to see what happened after I submitted my vote because my browser froze on me, but I went for the Racing Harts. Good looks and lightest weight of the three. I have to admit that the Zigens look really nice though... they're my favorite of the three in terms of style. As for the Katanas, I'm just not feeling those.

John, why did you have to bring back my sore spot (Racing Harts)? :D I never did get those RH C2 Evos I asked you about a while back. The seller flaked on me.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are actually 2 sites that have good prices right now. I'm posting the lower of the 2. www.groupbuycenter.com and www.importhookup.com both have deals on rims right now.
You have to figure in shipping and handling so for me, since I'm on the east coast, shipping is gonna be $150 so www.importhookup.com ended up being cheaper cuz their prices include shipping.
The Racing Harts are a really good deal on www.importhookup.com They have other models too.

And maxximtl, they have all three colors. white, silver and bronze.

·
Registered
59 Posts
my vote ie the first ones the racing harts. I dont like the katanas at all. Second ones remind me of somthing else....and i dont likeit.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Not only are the Racing Hart's a good price, but I think I like the design better. Not to mention the fact is that those C5's are kinda played. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts