B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I get my Sentra SE, Charcoal Mist, Im thinking of painting the lettering : SE, 2.0, Nissan, Sentra etc... to the orange color on the concept car in Publications.

What do you guys think ?
I'll also probably put a sticker in the rear windows , either spicez.com or www.spicez.com
Dont try checking it out, its down right now :))

[This message has been edited by Mr_SpIcEz (edited March 28, 2001).]

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Where are you planning on putting this lettering? How big is it gonna be? Orange on charcoal? Too much of a funky contrast if you ask me. But that's just my opinion. :)

Charcoal mist? I thought that was a Maxima color?

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ some stuff.
There's no place like home...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know about other years, but Charcoal Mist is available in Canada at least for the 2001 Sentra.
http://www.nissannews.com/library/nissan/sentra_mod.html
Check this address out for the Orange color Im talking about, I know its a big contrast, but I wont have it all over the car like the one in the pictures above.

I just want to do it to the Nissan letters on the front logo. Not the whole logo, just the letters. Also the SE on the rear and 2.0, probably also the SENTRA on the rear.

As I stated before, I'll also be putting a spicez.com sticker on the back window, might be the same color.

The front grill will probably be like that car in the pictures, Ghetto Style Mesh grill, probably black, but maybe chrome.... (Im leaning towards black if I go with the orange lettering.)

G

·
I'd have to agree with the others here. It's not the most eye pleasing color combination I've seen. I wouldn't do it, but as Darkside SE said, It's your car!

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I thought it would look kinda nice.
I though that concept car looked good, except the spoiler/wing, EWWWWWWW.

In any case, I thought I might be blinded by fugliness, thats why I asked for opinions :))

Seems it wasnt such a good idea after all. hmm.

Back to the drawing board. I really want to find something that will stick out without being 1: tacky 2: ricey 3:expensive, hehe.

Im probably going to order the Charcoal Mist, but I was told it could take up to a month for delivery, if thats true, then f**ck that Im ordering a Black one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think organge and charcoal are cool.

I wouldn't have to much orange though.

I like my car though, plain silver frost with black tint. All the car needs. :) With a spoiler and rims of course.

------------------
Mike Z
Wannabe SE owner

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have a feeling orange / charcoal would look cool for about six months, and then it would look about as good as covering your car with olive green shag carpeting - out of date, out of style. Sorry, just my opinion.

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!

·
Registered
605 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr_SpIcEz:
Well I really want to find something that will stick out without being 1: tacky 2: ricey 3:expensive, hehe.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Impossible.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts